BRAOU The Practical Training Classes for the students of B.Sc I Year Sem-1 (2020 batch)

BRAOU The Practical Training Classes for the students of B.Sc I year sem-1 (2020 batch) in the subjects of Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Physics Zoology, Mathematics, Statistics & Computer Application will be commencing from 09-11-2021 in the SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY MULTI-FUNCTIONAL LABORATORIES SILVER JUBLIEE SCIENCE BLOCK, ROAD NO. 46, JUBILEE HILLS, HYDERABAD. All the science students belonging to the study centres located in twin cities of Hyderabad, Secunderabad & Ranga Reddy are advised to follow the schedule regarding batches in our website www.braou.ac.in or www.braouonline.in. The schedule will be available by 02-11-2021 in the website. In case student doesn’t find his admission number in list they are advised to come one day prior to the commencing day to get enrolled by showing the 1st year tuition fee receipt.

Note :
1. Students who fail to attend the practical classes are not eligible to write the practical exams.

2. If you fail to attend the classes you have to pay the practical tuition fee again next year to attend the classes.

BRAOU The Practical Training Classes for the students of B.Sc I Year Sem-1 (2020 batch)

Attachments

• 2020_UG_BSc_1Year_1_PracticalClasses__27-10-2021-Bsc_IY.pdf
    109.1 KB · Views: 52