1. University Updates Mobile App's - To Get Instant Updates/Alerts : Android App & IOS App

OU : M.Phil Part-I in Defence Management Regular and Backlog Examination Notification - January 2018

Discussion in 'Notifications' started by Boss, Jan 6, 2018.

1. Boss

Boss Well-Known Member

It is hereby notified for the information of all concerned that the M.Phil Part-I in Defence Management Examination (Regular and Backlog) of this University under the Faculty of Business Management for the Academic Year 2017-2018 will be conducted in the month of January 2018.
    • Last date for payment of Examination fee and submission of Examination Application forms : 10-01-2018 (Wednesday)

Prescribed Examination fee for M.Phil Part-I is Rs.350/- + Memo of marks Rs 60/- = Total Rs 410/-.

Note :
    1. All the candidates are advised to enclose the Xerox copies of PG Degree Certificate and Migration Certificate (Original with a fee of Rs.250/-) for the candidates who have done their PG in other than OU.

2. All the candidates appearing for M.Phil. Part-I Examinations should write the Examination only in the English as per the University Orders.

Download Official Notification Here