1. University Updates Mobile App's - To Get Instant Updates/Alerts : Android App & IOS App

OU : M.Phil Part-I in Defence Management Examinations Notification - November 2016

Discussion in 'Notifications' started by Boss, Nov 10, 2016.

1. Boss

Boss Well-Known Member

It is hereby notified for the information of all concerned that the M.Phil Part-I in Defence Management Examination of this University under the Faculty of Business Management for the Academic Year 2016-2017 will be conducted in the month of November 2016.
    • Last date for payment of Examination fee and submission of Examination Application forms : 16-11-2016 (Wednesday)
    • Prescribed Examination fee for M.Phil Part-I is Rs.280/- + Memo of marks Rs 60/- : Total Rs 340/-.
    Note:
    • All the candidates are advised to enclose the Xerox copies of PG Degree Certificate and Migration Certificate (Original with a fee of Rs.250/-) for the candidates who have done their PG in other than OU.
    • All the candidates appearing for M.Phil. Part-I Examinations should write the Examination only in the English as per the University Orders.
    Download Official Notification Here