OU : M.P.Ed (Two Years) I Year I Semester Examinations Notification - March 2017

Boss

It is hereby notified for the information of all concerned that the Master of Physical Education Two Years Course (Semester Scheme) I Year I-Semester for the Academic Year 2016-2018 in the Faculty of Education, University College of Physical Education, OU, will be conducted in First week of March 2017. The Time-Table will be notified in due course.

The schedule for payment of Examination fee and submission of Application forms, duly completed in all respects at the office of the concerned college is shown below:
  • Last date : 25.02.2017

Fee Structure: I Year I Semester Examination fee is Rs.1290/- + Processing Fee is Rs.300/- + Memorandum of Marks is Rs.60/- the total fee is Rs.1650/-

Note:
1. The Regular candidates who are appearing M.P.Ed.I Year I Semester Examination has to enclose the Xerox copies of Qualifying Degree Certificate Xerox copy duly attested by the Principal Concerned, along with Migration Certificate and Migration fee of Rs.250/- has to be enclosed to their Examination application form for candidates other than Osmania University.

2. All the candidates who are appearing the M.P.Ed. I Year I Semester Examination should write the exams in the English as per the University Orders.

Download Official Notification Here