Mahatma Gandhi University : B.Ed I Year I Semester Examination Notification - February 2016

Rahul

It is hereby notified for the information of all concerned that the B.Ed. I-Year I-Semester Examinations for the Academic Year 2015-16 & Backlog candidates of the Academic Year 2014-15 can appear Theory along with Practical Examination under the Jurisdiction of this University which will be held in the month of February, 2016. The Time-Table will be issued in due course. The schedule for payment of Examination fee and submission of Examination Application forms, duly completed in all respects at the Office of the Principals of the concerned College(s) are shown below:

(a) Last date for payment of examination fee Without late fee and submission of Examination forms at the respective Colleges : 01.02.2016 (Monday )
(b) Last date for payment of examination fee With a late fee of Rs. 200/- and submission of Examination application forms at the respective Colleges : 04.02.2016 (Thursday)

Examination Fee Structure: The Prescribed Examination fee is Rs.900 + Rs.60/- (Memorandum of Marks) + Rs.60/- (Provisional Certificate Charges) + Examination Processing Fee is Rs.300/- i.e., Total fee of Rs.1320/-

FEE STRUCTURE FOR BACKLOG CANDIDATES
1. Three or more Papers : Rs. 900 +60 (Memo Charges)
2. Upto two (2) Papers : Rs. 600+ 60 (Memo Charges)

Note :
1. Please do not collect the Exam Fee from Blind, Physically Disabled, Deaf & Dumb students as per O.U Order No. 1555/228/2007-08/Budget-V, dated: 25-03-2008. A Xerox Copy of Medical Certificate confirming their status as Handicapped (minimum percentage of disability must be of 40%) must be attached to the Application forms. Blind, Physically Disabled, Deaf & Dumb Students Application forms should be submitted separately along with Separate Nominal Roll.

2. Candidates are advised to enclose the Xerox copies of Qualifying Degree Certificate to their Examination Application forms along with Migration Certificate (Original) & Rs.125/- towards the Migration fee has to be paid by other than MGU candidates.

3. Name of the Candidate and Father’s Name should be same in the Ed-CET Rank Card, Hall Tickets & Convenor List and it should tally with the Name in the Qualifying Degree Certificate.

Download Official Notification @ http://downloads.universityupdates.in/3ku