JNTUH Restore the addition of grace marks upto 0.15% of total marks and applying upto 2 (two) theory subjects for B.Tech R18 A.Y 2022-23

JNTUH - Exam Branch - Restore the addition of grace marks upto 0.15% of total marks and applying upto 2 (two) theory subjects for B.Tech R18 A.Y 2022-23 onward outgoing students to get degree - Approval Orders

JNTUH%20(2).webp

JNTU-Hyderabad ( JNTUH ) In the University Proceedings (3) read above, Special concession was given for one-time grace marks for R18 B.Tech 2018 regular, 2019 lateral entry admitted batch students, and those who were admitted in previous regulations and completed final year in R18 regulations without subject exemption, who are eligible to get degree in the academic year 2021-22 only.

In this regard, now it is proposed to restore the addition of grace marks upto 0.15% of total marks and applying upto 2 (two) theory subjects, as per the University Procds (1) read above. The details are mentioned below:
DegreeTotal of maximum marks in all eight semestersGrace marks to be added (0.15% of maximum marks)Rounded marks
B.Tech (R18) Regular admitted59008.859
B.Tech (R18) Lateral entry admitted46006.97

The above grace marks shall be applicable to all B.Tech. R18 Regulations students who passed examinations from January 2023 onwards (excluding Special Supplementary Examinations as approved by the University). For all other batch or regulations students to satisfy their applicable rules and norms as per their academic regulations for getting the degree.

In view of the above circumstances, the Vice-Chancellor is pleased to accord permission to the Director of Evaluation to restore the addition of grace marks upto 0.15% of total marks and applying upto 2 (two) theory subjects for B.Tech R18 A.Y 2022-23 onward outgoing students to get degree only (i.e. maximum of 9 grace marks for regular and 7 grace marks for lateral entry students) for all B.Tech. R18 Regulations students who passed Examinations from January 2023 onwards (excluding Special Supplementary examinations as approved by the University). For all other batch or regulations students to satisfy their applicable rules and norms as per their academic regulations for getting the degree, subject to ratification by the Academic Senate/ Executive Council.

These orders shall come into force with immediate effect for the students of JNTUH University Colleges, JNTUH Affiliated and Affiliated Autonomous Colleges.

JNTUH - Exam Branch - Restore the addition of grace marks upto 0.15% of total marks and applying upto 2 (two) theory subjects for B.Tech R18 A.Y 2022-23 onward outgoing students to get degree - Approval Orders
Download Official Notification Here

Note : circular issued by JNTUH on 06-03-2023

Attachments

• de-230306-113348-Grace Marks_Procds_02.023.2023.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 1,887
Last edited:
Hi bro I'm unable to apply od i got my pc CMM on Jan 20 I'm getting error 200

1. Iam r16 to r18 passed out in 2021-22 how much i have grace marks??

2. And i have m1 (internal 16) (external 14) of r16 and ob (internal 20)(external 13) of r18
Can i apply grace 30 in two backlogs ??

Hi bro I'm unable to apply od i got my pc CMM on Jan 20 I'm getting error 200
I got the same problem and asked in jntuh kukatpally they said after march 18 we can apply due to some technical reason site is blocked.

R18 2022 passed out batch but inka backlogs unnai ? So maaku ippudu grace marks 30 applicable kadu aa bro?
No not applicable any more.

1. Iam r16 to r18 passed out in 2021-22 how much i have grace marks??

2. And i have m1 (internal 16) (external 14) of r16 and ob (internal 20)(external 13) of r18
Can i apply grace 30 in two backlogs ??
30 grace marks are no longer applicable now.

Sir I'm from r16 to r18 batch.. I have finished all my subjects in special supply...I only have M2 (r16) subject.. So I have applied for 14 grace marks in January... And waiting for pc&cmm... Will this notification effect me? Plzz tell me

Hello Sir I have applied grace Mark's on jan 18 till now I didn't received the pc. Almost 52 days over. I have contacted the parent collage they are telling from JNTUH didn't came pc we can't tell exact time.could you know update regarding pc certificate.No details info from JNTUH. How to contact how to know about it.

Sir I'm from r16 to r18 batch.. I have finished all my subjects in special supply...I only have M2 (r16) subject.. So I have applied for 14 grace marks in January... And waiting for pc&cmm... Will this notification effect me? Plzz tell me
Mostly No it wont effect you.

Hello Sir I have applied grace Mark's on jan 18 till now I didn't received the pc. Almost 52 days over. I have contacted the parent collage they are telling from JNTUH didn't came pc we can't tell exact time.could you know update regarding pc certificate.No details info from JNTUH. How to contact how to know about it.
It depends on the no.of pending requests at JNTUH.

Except maths. Can we apply for grace marks for all subjects? Or only pure theory subject which doesn't have problem in it? P