JNTUH : Procedure to obtain Medium Of Instruction (MOI) certificate [Online / Offline]

Guys

if you need Medium Of Instruction (MOI) letter from JNTU, Ping me here
JNTU has given a generic letter without Name of the student, indicating all its courses are in English medium only.

so you may use it

This letter is approved by many University's and Immigration, Government and private entities
even though you require a letter with your name in the letter, it is still be applicable,

feel free to ask me any doubts
Hi,
Can you send me a copy as I needed it for my visa processing. Send it to my email rssurampudi@gmail.com
Regards,
Ramaseshu

Guys

JNTU has given a generic letter without Name of the student, indicating all its courses are in English medium only.

so you may use it

This letter is approved by many University's and Immigration, Government and private entities
even though you require a letter with your name in the letter, it is still be applicable,

Hi Siva, Can you please send me MOI letter to siri.vududala@gmail.com,

Thank you!!

Guys

so you may use it

Hello Rajesh , hope your doing good
Can you please share me MOI certificate which I was really in need ? Really appreciated!!
Thanks
Banothushivapavan@gmail.com

Tags
jntuh jntuh medium certificate online apply jntuh medium certificate jntuh medium of instruction jntuh medium of instruction online apply jntuh moi jntuh moi online apply jntuh sample medium certificate moi jntu