JNTUH B.Tech R18 Regulations Grace Marks Eligible list for the issue of PC & CMM After Increase in grace marks Notification

JNTUH B.Tech R18 Regulations Grace Marks Eligible list for the issue of PC & CMM After Increase in grace marks Notification

JNTUH%20(2).webp

JNTU-Hyderabad ( JNTUH ) With reference to the Univ. Order (3) cited above, College-wise provisional list of B.Tech. R18 Regulations Academic Year 2021-22 outgoing students, who are eligible to apply for grace marks upto maximum 15 marks for Regular and 12 marks for Lateral entry students upto a maximum of 3 (three) theory subjects have been prepared and made available in the T-Sheets option in the exam portals of the respective Principal logins. For availing grace marks service the students have to fill-up the Form-5A (Download Link 1 | Download Link 2) and the Principals have to sign at the appropriate place in the respective from. The form need to be either printed on the college letter-head / with a separate covering letters from the Principal enclosing the appropriate form and sent to the office of the Director of Evaluation. The performance in the examinations for which results are awaited and / or RC, RV & CV, shall be nullified if they apply for the PC & CMM under grace marks service. They shall not be permitted to write any future examinations.

JNTUH Instant Updates/Alerts - Android App | Telegram Channel | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | Support Us

The Applications received by 26-11-2022 forenoon shall be processed on priority basis and efforts will be made to issue PC & CMM at the earliest possible date. The Principals are requested to note the following information with regard to grace marks.

1. A Separate form (Form-5A ==> Download Link 1 | Download Link 2) earmarked for grace marks service need to be filled up.

2. Marks shall be added up to 15 marks for four year B.Tech. course in failed theory subjects and 12 marks for Lateral entry students of B.Tech. course (maximum of three theory subjects for the Academic Year 2021-22 outgoing students of B.Tech. R18 2018 regular and 2019 lateral entry admitted students only).

3. All the semester marks/grade memos from the month/year specified in the list uploaded to portal today where the subject(s) have been shown as Fail need to be surrendered along with the Filled-in Form-5A (with the Principal endorsement). The selective new grade memos will be re-issued after processing of grace marks from the University Examination Branch along with PC & CMM.

The cooperation of the Principals is highly solicited.

Download Official Notification Here

Note : Circular issued by JNTUH on 10-11-2022

JNTUH Enhancement of grace marks from 0.15% to 0.25% and applying upto 3 (three) theory subjects instated of 2 (two) theory subjects for B.Tech R18 A.Y 2021-22 outgoing students to get degree

Attachments

• JNTUH Grace_marks_eligible_list_1011202.pdf
    384.6 KB · Views: 2,133
Last edited:
Ma clg valu m cheptaleru bro .. valu grades ki apply cheyyalem anntunnaru...
yes even they are right bro. JNTUH should send the list to college then only you can apply. until then you need to wait.

Nak okate supply undhi dsp subject external lo 13 eh vachai aithe previous ga grace marks 9 eh ani revaluation pettanu ippudu 15 chesaru grace marks so ilpudu nen grace marks add cheskovacha ledha RV results vachaka apply cheskovala grace marks plzzz need ur help
Internal marks please.

highest makrs for m2 is internal-19 external-11 so for 11+15=26 thats my intension @Rahul sir but the subject is in r16 regulation
I can't be sure about it but you might apply for grace marks. Just contact your college exam cell staff & conform the same from them.

Internal 16 external 14. 2018 , r18 regulation.
M2. Ante only theory subjects annaru kada. M2 applicable aithada sir.
yes applicable. Theory subject any subject which is not a lab subject. hope you got what i am trying to convey. Hope you are not having any more backlogs other than M2 subject.

In befa 18 , mwoc 16 , dip 18 marks, I am not in the list of grace marks PLZ REPLY AND SOLVE ME PROBLEM HOW IT'S POSSIBLE
Do mention internal & external marks clearly in each subject.

Ha list (R16) separate release chestara bro Leda dentla (R18) lo untada? Okkavela seperate untey e month lo release chestara notification telustada? I mean release aynattu

Sir I have an supply exam M2 in next week. But today I applied for grace marks in my college with highest marks memo. Is there necessary to write an exam next week. Is there any problem with this to me sir?

Ha list (R16) separate release chestara bro Leda dentla (R18) lo untada? Okkavela seperate untey e month lo release chestara notification telustada? I mean release aynattu
They will issue separate list for each regulation. be in touch with your college exam staff so that they would inform you if yet list for R16 is issued.

Sir I have an supply exam M2 in next week. But today I applied for grace marks in my college with highest marks memo. Is there necessary to write an exam next week. Is there any problem with this to me sir?
First check your name in the list which is sent to college. If your name is in the list then apply for grace marks & no need to write the exam.

@Rahul can you please tell me can we apply for pcc and cmm under grace marks in Tatkal ? I need it as early as possible for my masters

Sir my last doubt is that there is any star mark in pc.cmm. if i passed with garce marks. Is there any remark in pc cmm.

I'am R18 student
How many days this scheme will be there
can we apply after 3months
I have 1mark less
What if i get that 1mark after the results can i apply for the grace marks
The results will be issued before 3months

I was a R16 student (Studied 1st, 2nd year) then got detained and Readmitted into R18 in 2021(Studied 3rd, 4th year) but currently i have only one Backlog of R16 Regulation that is Mathematics II, and i got 17 marks in internal, and 14 marks in External (Best Attempt) so can I apply for Grace Marks. Because my name did not come in Grace Marks List.

Subject :-Mathematics II
Regulation:- R16
Internal Marks :- 17
External Marks :- 14 (Highest marks)

Current Regulation:- R18.

Am I Eligible to apply For Grace Marks of 15.
As per New Rule.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-11-10-20-38-05-915_com.whatsapp.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-11-10-20-38-05-915_com.whatsapp.jpg
    784.5 KB · Views: 20
@Rahul can you please tell me can we apply for pcc and cmm under grace marks in Tatkal ? I need it as early as possible for my masters
Tatkal mode/process not applicable while applying for grace marks.

Sir my last doubt is that there is any star mark in pc.cmm. if i passed with garce marks. Is there any remark in pc cmm.
No such indication in memos if you apply for grace marks.

I'am R18 student
I have 1mark less
Yes you can apply for grace marks any point of time. No such deadline or last date is applicable to apply for grace marks. yes you can apply after you get the eligibility.

I belong to R16 Regular batch.iam having two backlogs
yes you can apply for grace marks. Credits for other subject which you want to apply for exemption should be <=6

Last edited:
I was a R16 student (Studied 1st, 2nd year) then got detained and Readmitted into R18 in 2021(Studied 3rd, 4th year) but currently i have only one Backlog of R16 Regulation that is Mathematics II, and i got 17 marks in internal, and 14 marks in External (Best Attempt) so can I apply for Grace Marks. Because my name did not come in Grace Marks List.

Subject :-Mathematics II
Regulation:- R16
Internal Marks :- 17
External Marks :- 14 (Highest marks)

Current Regulation:- R18.

Am I Eligible to apply For Grace Marks of 15.
As per New Rule.
I am not sure about it but i can say you can apply for grace marks as per the notification statment. please contact your college exam cell staff & get a clarification on this, then proceed further.

I'am R18 student
I have 1mark less

Is it for whole r18 subjects or only this academic year subjects, ?
For 1st to 4th years all theory subjects (max 3 subjects only) you can add grace marks if you are short to pass & for the students who joined in B.Tech in 2018 Regular & 2019 Lateral Entry.

Any idea about Instant supply dates
Still no official notification about the supply. we will inform you if yet any such notification is issued by JNTUH.

Sir,As mentioned we can apply it for previous results, at starting we got grades as results for that how can we know that how many marks we got in those grades. So if we know that it will be applicable to apply for grace marks.
If you are eligible with those grade JNTUH will mention your name in the list which is already sent to college. Check your name in the list.

I'am R18 student
I have 1mark less
Yes you can apply for grace marks at any point of time. No such deadline or last date is applicable to apply for grace marks. yes you can apply after you get the eligibility.

Bro ah form 5A lo external recent marks ani column undi and i haven't applied for any supplementary ani undi kani madyalo 1-2 notification ochindi kada so apply chesam
Ipudu grace marks osthaya?
I have only one backlog and nen adi revaluation petta inka result raledu

Last edited:
Rahul please i request u pls read this in that it is mentioned the grace will not be considered for readmitted but they said they said, for other regulations they have to complete as per their applicable rules like that in last line. So now can i leave a sub that is in my r16 m2 asper those rules 4credits right. This is what I got after reading pls u also read and give me clarity. My clg staff said they don't know anything
View attachment 26337
Bro akkada comma's unnay bro annitiki vastadi ala annapudu (both reg and lateral ki kooda). So don't worry nak telsinantha varaku r18 passed out batch vallake ani special ga mention chesaru, because juniors kooda r18 vallu unnaru, vallani drusti lo petkoni annaru. Kavalante malli chaduvu nik kooda 2 meanings vastay
As per the above statement (Specified 2 times in the notification) you can't have subject exemption (since you had passed out this year with R18 regulation) but you will have 15 grace marks if you are regular students & 12 marks if you are lateral entry student. Can you mention have you passed out this year from 4th year/Final year?

Usually 35 to 40 working days or even more depending on the no.of pending requests at JNTUH
Bro meeru kooda osari nen cheppinavi chusi malli chadavandi