JNTU-HYD : Revised Academic Regulations For B.Tech / B.Pharmacy - R15 & R13

Did any student got the memos/CMM by leaving the two theory subject. If yes then can post the snapshot of the CMM.

hi.. before you told me r13 batch students can't skip any two theory subject but your all information is fake.. plz dont try to spoil of student life ok..
Hello Kipz nikam! Even I called jntuh regarding this exemption matter. They said we can leave ONLY ELECTIVES and not THEORY. According to what they said i think the info given here by universityupdates is correct. Let us wait for some days for proper confirmation!

Also for your info, the number i called is 04023156115. This number is on top right corner in "B.Tech R13 Academic Regulations - Revised_5.pdf" document.

Hello Kipz nikam! Even I called jntuh regarding this exemption matter. They said we can leave ONLY ELECTIVES and not THEORY. According to what they said i think the info given here by universityupdates is correct. Let us wait for some days for proper confirmation!
Mr.Sunny even I have called JNTUH on two different no's.they have given different info.1 of them said only electives and the other said any theory.first of all they don't have proper info.

Only we can conform the news regarding exemption of theory subjects after JNTUH issues official notification on it. Until then we need to follow the revised academic regulations given by JNTUH.

Only we can conform the news regarding exemption of theory subjects after JNTUH issues official notification on it. Until then we need to follow the revised academic regulations given by JNTUH.
mr admin sorry about this off topic.Please upgrade your xenforo forums from 1.5.13 to 1.5.14(released yesterday) otherwise you will be vulnerable :p

I am already apply for two subject exemption today in my college. r13 exemption formation already provides to respected college from jntuh

Can you show us the official notification regarding exemption rule or else R13 undertaking form given by your college ? @Kipz nikam kipz

Mr.Sunny even I have called JNTUH on two different no's.they have given different info.1 of them said only electives and the other said any theory.first of all they don't have proper info.
i have skipped my subject today that is "PRESTRESSED CONCRETE STRUCTURES" which is not an elective nor open elective...
so please go to your respective college and drop it

1. 20170607_235557.jpg
    iam already apply for skip any two theory subject. frnds donnt believe this fake website.. go to your college and do skip which subject you are fail. before iam also beleave this fake website that time iam being vry tension and worry.

Bro I have a doubt. What about 1st year's drawing subject? It's of 6 credits. I cleared all the other subjects and secured 218 credits till now. Please reply if you know.
  1. View attachment 663 iam already apply for skip any two theory subject. frnds donnt believe this fake website.. go to your college and do skip which subject you are fail. before iam also beleave this fake website that time iam being vry tension and worry.

1. View attachment 663 iam alrexpectationor skip any two theory subject. frnds donnt believe this fake website.. go to your college and do skip which subject you are fail. before iam also beleave this fake website that time iam being vry tension and worry.
But in our clg they r. not allowing to apply. they ra saying there is no chance of expectation in theory subject. by showing revised regulations notice

@khaleel ahmed You can get a copy of the notification from JNTUH even. Just quote the notification no so that they will provide you the official notification which is issued by JNUH them-self in around Nov 2015. Just don't call it a fake notification which is issued by JNTUH officially.

Here is the url where you can find the Revised Academic Regulations @ http://www.forum.universityupdates....egulations-for-b-tech-b-pharmacy-r15-r13.876/

Coming to the exemption rule. We will update the details only after official notification is issued by JNTUH. If you get info from your college or from any JNTUH staff members then go & apply for exemption.