Info

Aziz

Sir i got 13 marks in internal and 17 marks in external of M1 I'm of R13 regulation can i skip M1??

Thanx sir and yes i belong to Jntuh sir one of my friend got 5 marks in internal and 21 marks in external of engineering drawing subject he is of regulation R13 Jntuh can he skip engineering drawing subject or not??

Yes you can if its the only subject left over & if you belong to JNTUH.
Sir your r saying that we can add grace marks if we get 13 internal but in our clg examintn branch they are saying that you must have 14 in internal for applying grace marks ..sir I got 12(internal) n 23(external) sir plz say me which one is d ri8 one plz sir am waiting foh your reply

@Saiinath contact your college exam cell regarding addition of grace marks for you.

Get the info from students service counters at JNTUH then
If we apply for change of class rule, they only change the class in OD or they also add percentage to total percentage we got. Please give reply sir.

Class change rule is removed in JNTUH. They will change the class & will mention in memos if you are having 0.50% less than to near by round figure.

Example : If you get 59.50% [For best of 216 credits] then JNTUH will mention "First Class" on all your memos [CMM, PC & OD]

Class change rule is removed in JNTUH. They will change the class & will mention in memos if you are having 0.50% less than to near by round figure.

Example : If you get 59.50% [For best of 216 credits] then JNTUH will mention "First Class" on all your memos [CMM, PC & OD]
So the percentage remains same aa ???