Grace marks and exemption readmitted student

Vettyikotii

What are the exemption rules for readmitted students. Need to know as I'm worried regarding this. Rahul bhaii
I studied two years in r13 and was detained and then studied two years in r16 so what rules will be applicable for grace and exemption. Like how many credits and etc

The maximum credits that a student acquires for the award of degree, shall be the sum of the total number of credits secured in all the regulations of his/her study including R16 Regulations. The performance evaluation of the student will be done after the exemption of two subjects if total credits acquired are ≤ 206, three subjects if total credits acquired are > 206 (see R16 Regulations for exemption details).

Rahul bhaiii
The total credits of both these regulations comes upto 208.
So three subjects will be exempted ? According to the above answer !!

And may I please know how much credits will be exempted in three subjects?
4 , 3 , or.. ???

Hey bro vettyikotti , what happened about your degree. My case is also the same. I readmitted in r16 from r13 in 4th year and my credits are 207
Rahul sir , please help.

Rahul bhaiii
The total credits of both these regulations comes upto 208.
So three subjects will be exempted ? According to the above answer !!

And may I please know how much credits will be exempted in three subjects?
4 , 3 , or.. ???
Hey bro vettyikotti , what happened about your degree. My case is also the same. I readmitted in r16 from r13 in 4th year and my credits are 207 and I've 3 subjects remaining. Please let me know what happened with you and how many subjects were allowed to exempt for you