1. University Updates App's - To Get Instant Updates : Android App & IOS App

ANU : Degree Regular Exams Schedule for fee payment & date of commencement of exams - March 2017

Discussion in 'Notifications' started by Updates4u, Nov 25, 2016.

1. Updates4u

Updates4u Active Member

I am by direction, of the Vice-Chancellor’s announcing the following schedule for the Regular Degree Examinations of B.Sc./B.Sc.(HS)/ B.Sc.(ASLP) /B.Com(G)/B.Com.(Voc)/B.Com (Res)/B.A/BCA/BAOL/BHM/BBM/BBM(Hons) Examinations of March, 2017.
    • Last date for payment of fee without late fee along with examinations applications : 07-12-2016 (Wednesday)
    • Last date for payment of fee with late fee of and Rs.50/- along with examination applications : 14-12-2016 (Wednesday)
    • Last date for payment of fee with late fee of and Rs.100/- along with examination applications : 21-12-2016 (Wednesday)
    • Last date for submission of ENR’s in Triplicate to Addl. Controller of Examinations, A.N.U. : 23-12-2016 (Friday)
    • Date of commencement of Practical Examinations : 04.02.2017 (Saturday)
    • Date of commencement of written (Theory) Examinations of all courses : 04-03-2017 (Saturday)

The Vice – Chancellor has ordered to collect the, Original Degree Certificate fee as Rs.520/- ( Rupees five hundred twenty only) from the regular III Year students i.e Y14 Batch appearing March 2017 examinations, to issue Original Degree certificate directly to the colleges concerned.

I am also to inform that the candidates who are admitted during and after 2007-2008 academic years in regular stream in the above U.G. Courses are eligible to appear for the regular degree examinations to be conducted in March, 2017.

The following are the examination fee particulars for payment of fee for March, 2017 Regular Examinations, through Online Challan in Examination Fee A/c No. 30908794589 of Acharya Nagarjuna University.

I) B.A./B.Com/B.Sc./B.Sc(H.S)/B.Sc(ASLP)/BCA/B.B.M./B.A(O.L) (THREE YEAR COURSE) BBM(Hons)/ BHM
    • First year whole Examination fee : Rs. 485/-
    • Second year whole Examination fee : Rs. 485/-
    • Third year Whole Examination Fee + Original Degree fee (only regular students of Y14Batch) : Rs. 1125/-
    • For Supplementary students III year fee : Rs. 605/-
    • Exam. Fee for single paper appearance : Rs. 255/-
    • Two Papers appearance : Rs. 345/-
    • Three papers appearance : Rs. 365/-
    • Four or more papers(I & II years) : Rs. 485/-
    • Four or more papers (III year) : Rs. 605/-
    • Practical Examination Fee Per each Practical : Rs. 125/-

II. Reappearance fee : Rs. 365/- (After completion of the course for improvement of class under Reappearance within 5 years of I year admission (in addition to the examination fee).

III. Pre – degree centers (languages) Two year coures
    • First year whole Examination fee : Rs. 485/-
    • Second year whole examination fee : Rs. 485/-
    • Exam. Fee for single paper appearance : Rs. 255/-
    • Two Papers appearance : Rs. 345/-
    • Three Papers appearance : Rs. 365/-
    • Four papers appearance : Rs. 485/-

IV. Bachelor of Hotel Management (3 Year course) & BHM & CT (4 Year Course)
    • First year Examination fee (Whole Theory) : Rs. 910/-
    • Second year whole examination fee : Rs. 910/-
    • Third year whole examination fee ( for 3 year course) : Rs. 970/-
    • Third year whole examination fee ( for 4 year course) : Rs. 910/-
    • Fourth year whole examination fee ( for 4 year course) : Rs. 1015/-
    • For single paper : Rs. 275/-
    • For two papers : Rs. 365/-
    • For three papers : Rs. 485/-
    • For four papers : Rs. 585/-
    • For five papers : Rs. 740/-
    • For six or more papers (for 3 years) : Rs. 970/-
    • For six or more papers (for 4 years) : Rs. 1025/-
    • Examination fee for each practical/project work/viva separately : Rs. 220/-
    Note : The candidates who are disqualified on grounds of malpractice in examinations and not permitted to write March, 2017 Examinations are not eligible to apply for March, 2017 Examinations.

Download Official Notification Here