New profile posts

The result of the CCSE Group 1 is expected to be announced in the first week of March. The Board will publish the qualifying list of candidates on the official website on TNPSC. The candidates who qualify the preliminary exam will go through the next phase of the main examination.

JNTUACEA AP ECET 2020 LAST RANK DETAILS​

Dear Sir

Hope all is well, Sir I have one inquiry regarding Grace mark and exemption Rule,
I am student of R13 Lateral entry Mechanical engineering student
Batch R13 (2014-2017) JNTUH
2-1 Probability and statics Int 23 ext 13
2-2 Mathematics II internal 22 external 15* is this subject eligible for Grace marks) all are 4 credits subjects
4-1 Operation Research int 21 ext 13

Your Sincerely
Wahed
Hello sir i have internal 11marks and external 26marks any chance to add grace marks please tell me sir
hello sir, i have failed in engineering drawing and machine drawing, can i leave those subjects under r09 regulations jntuh
hello sir, i have failed in engineering drawing and machine drawing, can i leave those subjects under r09 regulations jntuh