VTU : List of Rank holders & Gold medal lists for the academic year 2015-16

Updates4u

By the directions of the Vice-Chancellor, I am pleased to enclose the list of Rank Holders and Gold Medal lists for the academic year 2015-2016.

Please convey our Heartiest Congratulations to your students who have obtained a rank.

Further, I am honoured to write that all the First Rank Holders and Gold Medallists will be receiving their degrees from His Excellency Shri Vajubhai Vala, the Chancellor of the University.

I am privileged to extend a warm invitation to all the First Rank holders to participate in the 16th Annual Convocation on Saturday the 21st January 2017 at Auditorium, VTU Campus, "Jnana Sangam" Belagavi. Please instruct your students to participate in person and receive their degrees and medals.

The other rank holders are also invited to take part in the convocation. They can however collect their degree as well as rank certificate from the office of the Registrar (Evaluation), VTU, Belagavi after 3.00 p.m. on 21st January 2017.

Download List of Rank holders & Gold medal lists Here

Important Note:
All those who are interested to participate in the Convocation, should send two stamp size photographs duly attested by their Principal so as to keep their ID Cards ready at the registration desk. The students should write a letter confirming their participation along with the photographs to the office of the undersigned for the preparation of ID Cards.