Vikrama Simhapuri University Revised UG(CBCS) I Year II Semester Examinations Time Table - JulyAugust 2022

Vikrama Simhapuri University Revised UG(CBCS) I Year II Semester (Regular & Supplementary) Examinations Time Table - July/August 2022
Vikrama Simhapuri University

Vikrama Simhapuri University Revised UG(CBCS) I Year II semester (Regular & Supplementary) Examinations Time Table - July/August 2022
Download Time Table Here

NOTE:
1. The Principals/Head of the Departments/Correspondents are requested to go through the Time Table and the Title of the Papers with respective Q.P Codes and confirm the Time Table, if there is any discrepancy in the Time Table, that may be brought to the notice of the Controller of Examination immediately.

2. Candidates are directed to receive their hall-tickets from the Principals of the concerned College THREE days before the commencement of the examinations. In no circumstances the hall-ticket will be sent to the candidates directly.

3. Some candidates have submitted their Online Examination Application without Photos and their signatures. Such candidates should necessarily produce an Identification Certificate with photo to the Chief Superintendent at the examination centre

4. Every student, staff of examination centres and College Managements should follow the instructions issued by the Governments and the University from time to time for containment, control and prevention of Covid-19.

5. Max Marks : 50, 75

6. Examination Time : 9.00 a.m. to 12.00 noon

7. Time Table issued by Vikrama Simhapuri University - VSU on 22-07-2022

Attachments

• Revised-UG(CBCS) First Year II semester(Regular & Supplimentary) Examinations Time Table-JulyA...pdf
    427.3 KB · Views: 12