TU : UG I, II, III Years Advanced Supplementary Examinations Notification - June/July 2017

Rahul

The last date for payment of examination fee and submission of application forms for B.A./B.Com. (General)/ B.Com. (Computers) /B.Com. (Vocational) /B.Sc./ B.Sc. Computers /BSW / BBA course (s) of I ,II & III year Advanced Supplementary Examinations to be held in June/July- 2017 is as follows:
  • Without Late Fee : 19.06.2017
  • With a Late Fee of . 100/- : 21.06.2017

Examination Fee Details :
1. B.A. I, II & III Year
  • 3 or more papers 400/- + 50 /-For Memo
  • upto 2 papers 300/- + 50/- For Memo
  • English CBT & Viva-Voce Fee 50/-
  • Improvement per Paper 300/- + 50/- For Memo
  • Migration Fee 125/- (Candidates who took admission from other Board/University)

2. B.Com.(General) / B.Com. (Computers)/BBA/BSW I, II & III Year
  • 3 or more papers 550/- + 50 /-For Memo
  • upto 2 papers 420/- + 50/- For Memo
  • Migration Fee 125/- (Candidates who took admission from other Board/University)

3. B.Sc. / B.Sc. (Computers) I, II & III Year
  • 3 or more papers 600/- + 50 /-For Memo
  • upto 2 papers 450/- + 50/- For Memo

Note:
1. The details of Examination Fee schedule is enclosed.

2. The exact date of commencement of the examinations and detailed time-table will be notified later.

3. The Examination application forms of ALL students are to submitted online through college login.Also, hardcopy of the same may be downloaded and submitted to the examination Branch duly signed by the student and the Principal concerned along with photocopy of Memo.

4. The candidates who have applied for revaluation also have to pay the examination fee as per the above schedule without waiting for the results of revaluation.

5. Candidates who have backlog of English Paper –I and Paper- II have to appear for the viva-voce, CBT and theory examination.

Download Official Notification Here