TU : Revised B.Ed I, II, III & IV Sem (Regular/Backlog/Imp) Exams Fee Notification - May 2019

Guru

It is hereby notified that the information to all the students of B.Ed. I–Year II Semester & II - Year IV - Semester of Two Years Course (Regular candidates) of the Academic Year 2018-2019,

1. B.Ed. – I, II, III Semesters Backlog candidates and II, III, Semester Improvement candidates of 2017-2019,
  2. B.Ed. – I, II, III, IV Semesters Backlog candidates and IV Semester Improvement candidates of 2016-2018,
  3. B.Ed. I Semester Backlog & Improvement candidates of 2018-2020
  4. B.Ed. I, II, III IV - Semester Backlog candidates of 2015-2017

in the Faculty of Education, TU. The Examinations are scheduled to be conducted during May / June, 2019. The detailed Time-Table and examination centre will be notified in due course.

The schedule for payment of Examination fee and submission of Application forms, duly completed in all respects at the office of the Principal of the concerned college is shown below:

DETAILS OF EXAMINATION FEE:-
B.Ed. IV Sem. - Regular :
  • II Year IV Semester Examination fee is Rs. 1430/-+ Memorandum of Marks is Rs.60/- + Provisional Certificate Rs 60/- + Consolidated Memo Rs 350/- Total Fee Rs 1900/-
B.Ed II Sem - Regular :
  • Examination fee Rs.1430+ Rs.60(Memo)= Rs.1490/-
B.Ed. I ,II, III & IV Sem. - Backlog / Improvement :
  • Improvement of each Paper 665+60 (Memo)= Rs. 725/-
  • Fee upto Two Papers Rs 665/-+60 (Memo) = Rs 725/-
  • Fee for above 2 Papers Rs 1430+60 (Memo) = Rs 1490/-

The last date for payment of Examination fee and submission of examination forms (EAF online) as shown below:-
To Student : Payment of examination fee and submission of examination application forms at their respective colleges
  • Without Late Fee : 14-05-2019
  • With late fee of Rs. 200/- : 17-05-2019

Note:
  1. Payment of Examination fee for Backlog and Improvement can pay separately for each semester.
  2. *Fee paid once cannot be refunded or adjusted for any future examination.
  3. The candidate appearing for the above examinations should fill Examination Application Forms carefully and enclose Xerox Copies of Memorandum of Marks of earlier examinations duly attested by the Principal of the concerned Colleges for ready reference, failing which the forms will not be accepted. Xerox Copies of Examination Application Forms & photographs will not be considered.

Download Official Notification Here

Last edited: