Telangana University : UG I Semester (CBCS) Backlog Examinations Fee Notification - June 2017

Boss

It is hereby notified to all the eligible I-Semester (Backlog/Improvement) candidates of B.A./ B.S.W/B.Com.(General)/B.Com.(Computers) B.Com.(other courses)/B.Sc., B.B.A course(s) enrolled during the academic year 2016–2017, the following is the schedule for the payment of examination fee and submission of examination application forms at their respective college(s).

For Students : Payment of Examinations fee and submission of Examination application
  • Without late fee : 28-06-2017
  • With a late fee of Rs. 100/- : 30-06-2017

Examination Fee :
1. B.A. & B.S.W.
  • Up to 2 papers 550/- + 50/- For Memo
  • 3 or more papers 950/- + 50/- for Memo

2 . B.Com. & B.Sc.
  • Up to 2 papers 600/- + 50/- For Memo
  • 3 or more papers 1050/- + 50/- For Memo

3. B .B.A.
  • Up to 2 papers 700/- + 50/- For Memo
  • 3 or more papers 1200/- + 50/- For Memo

Note :
1. The exact date of commencement of the Examinations and detailed time table will be notified later.

2. The Examination fee once paid by the candidate/college will not be refunded or adjusted.

3. The Examination application forms of I – Semester(Backlog) eligible students (i.e. admitted to II Semester during the academic year ) are to be submitted online through college login. Also, hardcopy of the same may be downloaded and submitted to the examination branch duly signed by the Student and the Principal concerned along with photocopy of Qualifying Examination.

4. Not to collect the Exam fee from Blind, Physically Disabled, Deaf & Dumb students. A Xerox Copy of Medical Certificate confirming their status as Handicapped (minimum percentage of disability must be of 40%) must be attached to the Application forms. Blind, Physically Disabled, Deaf & Dumb Students Application forms should be submitted separately along with Separate Nominal Roll.

Download Official Notification Here

Last edited: