Telangana University UG (CBCS) I Semester Revised Examination Fee Notification - 2021

Guru

It is hereby notified that all the eligible Regular candidates of B.A./B.Com (all streams)/B.Sc./BBA/BA-(L) course(s) of I Semester (Regular) Examinations to be conducted in the later. The following is the schedule for the payment of examination fee and submission of examination application forms at their respective colleges.

Last date for payment of Examination fee without fine : 10-05-2021
Last date for payment of Examination fee with a fine of Rs. 100/- : 12-05-2021
Last date for payment of Examination fee with a fine of Rs. 200/- : 17-05-2021
Last date for payment of Examination fee with a fine of Rs. 1000/- : 19-05-2021

The Examination fee particulars are as follows:
1. B.A./B.A-(L)- I Semester:
1. Examination fee : Rs. 600/-+Rs. 50/- (for Memo)
2. Processing fee: Rs. 200/-
3. Migration fee: Rs. 125/-
(Migration fee is for candidates who took admission from other board/university)

2. B.Com. (all streams)- I Semester :
1. Examination fee: Rs. 700/-+Rs. 50/- (for Memo)
(Migration fee is for candidates who took admission from other board/university)

3. B.Sc / BBA- I Semester :
1. Examination fee: Rs. 800/-+Rs. 50/- (for Memo)

4. EXAMINATION PROCESSING FEE:
All B.A./B.Com/B.Sc./BBA/BA-(L) course(s) of candidates who are appearing for the University Examinations for the first time should pay the processing Fee of Rs. 200/- (one time basis) in addition to the examination fee.

IMPORTANT NOTE:
a) As a part of the CORE BANKING SYSTEM, all the students are hereby instructed to deposit Examination fee into their respective College Principal’s
Account only (Students are advised not to obtain the DD in favour of the Registrar/Controller of Examinations, Telangana University, Dichpally, Nizamabad.

b) the College Principal are requested to deposit (credit) the consolidated Examination fee amount along with Bank processing charges into the Registrar,
Examinations (Account No. 31079102875) SBI, Telangana University Branch or in any Branch of State Bank of India and obtain a receipt from the bank and submit the
same to the Examination Branch, T.U. along with application forms.

c) Collect the Examination fee as per the enclosed schedule from the candidates at the college and remit consolidated amount of B.A./B.Com (all
streams)/B.Sc./BBA/BA-(L) to the Registrar Exam Fee Fund account on the dates given below and obtain the receipts from the bank.

• Last date for payment of Examination fee without fine : 11-05-2021
  • Last date for payment of Examination fee with a fine of Rs. 100/- : 13-05-2021
  • Last date for payment of Examination fee with a fine of Rs. 200/- : 18-05-2021
  • Last date for payment of Examination fee with a fine of Rs. 1000/- : 20-05-2021

Attachments

• 261I SEM NOTIFICATION - 2021 - Copy (1).pdf
    134 KB · Views: 2