Telangana University : PG I,III,V,VII,IX Sem Backlog Practical Examination Fee Notification Dec 2015

Updates4u

It is hereby notified that the I, III, V, VII & IX Semester Backlog Practical Exams of M.A.(MassCommunication)/M.S.W./M.Com.(E-Commerce)/ MBA /IMBA /MCA /MAM 5 YIPGP M.Sc. (Pharmaceutical Chemistry) & LL.B. courses will be held in the month of Dec 2015/Jan 2016. The following are the last dates for the payment of Examination fee and submission of Examination Application forms (EAF):

(i) Last date for payment of Examination fee and submission of Application form without fine : 21.11.2015
(ii) Last date for payment of Examination fee and submission of Application form with a fine of Rs.100/- : 26.11.2014

The fee particulars are as follows :
I & III SEMESTER :
M.A.(Mass Communication) /M.S.W./M.Com.(E-com):
  • One subject : Rs.150/-
  • Two subjects : Rs.300/-
  • More than two : Rs.500/-

V, VII & IX SEMESTER :
5 YIPGP M.Sc.(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) / LL.B. (V semester only)
  • One subject :Rs.175/-
  • Two subjects :Rs.350/-
  • More than two :Rs.600/-
III , V & VII SEMESTER :
MCA (III & V Semester only) / MAM (VII semester only) / MBA/IMBA (III semester only)
  • One subject : Rs.250/-
  • Two subjects :Rs.500/-
  • More than two : Rs.800/-
Candidates have to submit a Xerox copy of Memorandum of marks of examination he/she appeared previously along with the application form. Further, it may please be noted that application forms will not be accepted under any circumstances after 26-11-2015.

1. The date of commencement of Examinations and the course-wise detailed Time-Table will be notified in due course.
2. Application form(s) will not be accepted directly from any candidate or from the Principal after the due date.
3. All the Regular Candidates of PG I, III,V,VII & IX Semester should fill the Online examination form and submit to the Principal concerned.
4. The students should enter their name correctly in the examination form as per their Degree certificates (other than integrated course) or Inter certificate (5YIPGP). Telangana University will not be responsible for any mistakes in the candidates details.
5. The students of campus colleges have to pay the fee through B Challan (which is available in the college office) in favour of the Registrar, TU, Examinations Accounts payable at State Bank of India, Telangana University Branch(Code No.13804), Nizamabad – 503 322.
6. For Affiliated colleges, payment of fee must be in the form of consolidated Demand Draft (course wise) from any Nationalised Bank drawn in favour of The Registrar, Telangana University, Nizamabad. Any other mode of payment is not accepted. Following are the Last dates for consolidated payment of examination fee by the Principal (through DD):
i) Without fine : 24-11-2015
ii) With a fine of Rs.100/- : 27-11-2015
7. FEE PAID ONCE CANNOT BE REFUNDED OR ADJUSTED FOR ANY FUTURE EXAMINATION.
8. Not to collect the exam fee from Blind, Physically Challenged, Deaf & Dumb students. A Xerox copy of Medical Certificate confirming their status as physically challenged (minimum percentage of disability must be of 40%) must be attached to the application forms. Blind, physically challenged, Deaf & Dumb students application forms should be submitted separately along with separate Nominal Roll.
9. Instruct the students to enclose the Xerox copy of the memorandum of marks of earlier examinations to verify eligibility.

Download Official Notification @ http://downloads.universityupdates.in/5C3