SVU : Revised MBA I Semester (CBCS & AFC) Regular/Supplementary Exams Notification - Dec 2017

Rahul

In Continuation of the letter under reference second cited, the MBA I Semester CBCS Regular/Supplementary and AFC Supplementary End Examination scheduled to be held from 21-12-2017 is rescheduled to from 03-01-2018 10.00 A.M to 1.00 P.M.

The University has introduced the On-Line Application System with photo and signature of the candidates for registration of MBA I Semester Examination applications. The concerned colleges have to submit the details of the candidate through the following website and submit a copy of application to the University along with the details of examinations fee paid through the DZ pay systems.www.svuniversity.edu.in
  • COMMENCEMENT OF ONLINE APPLICATION REGISTRATION : 08-12-2017
  • LAST DATE FOR ONLINE APPLICATION REGISTRATION : 16-12-2017
  • LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF DOWNLOADED APPLICATION TO SVU OFFICE : 18-12-2017
  • DOWNLOAD OF HALL TICKETS : 25-12-2017
  • COMMENCEMENT OF EXAMINATIONS : 03-01-2018
  • Last date for payment of Examination fee : 16-12-2017

The University has prescribed the following fee for the said Examinations.

EXAM FEE PARTICULARS FOR CBCS & AFC CANDIDATES :
  • Whole Examination Fee = Rs.2320/-
  • Each Paper (including Marks Statement) = Rs.980/-
  • Two Papers (including Marks Statement) = Rs.1670/-
  • Three and above papers (Whole exam Fee) = Rs.2320/-

EXAM FEE PARTICULARS FOR AFC SUPPLEMENTARY CANDIDATES :
  • Whole Examination Fee = Rs.1760/-
  • Each Paper (including Marks Statement) = Rs.770/-
  • Two Papers (including Marks Statement) = Rs.1320/-
  • Three and above papers (Whole exam Fee) = Rs.1760/-
The University has decided to conduct the MBA I Semester CBCS (Regular/Supple.) and AFC Supplementary Examinations in the following Examination Centers with jumbling system. The Principals of the colleges who were allotted through Jumbling system the examination centers detailed below are requested to make necessary arrangements without fail.

Download Official Notification Here

Last edited: