Shift from Degree to Btech

Farheen Khan

New Member

I have already taken admission into my B Com. But now with lot of pressure from relatives, my parents have decided to move me to engineering.

Now that councelling is done, and my collegeis not willing to pay us back the fee we paid, is there a way I can move to an engineering college? If so, how? Please help