regarding exemption of subjects

R13 ECE M3 backlog is there can i leave or skip the subject

Helo sir I got backlogs in DSP with 19 in internal and 14 in ext..R13 So can I leave this subject or can I apply for the grace mark.

R13 ECE M3 backlog is there can i leave or skip the subject
No you cant skip the subject. If yet any changes are made in academic regulations regarding exemption we will let you know.

Helo sir I got backlogs in DSP with 19 in internal and 14 in ext..R13 So can I leave this subject or can I apply for the grace mark.
You cant exempt or you cant apply for grace marks. If yet any changes are made in academic regulations regarding exemption we will let you know.

Sir Can I leave management science (ms) (4-1) sub as exemption

Can you clearly mention total backlogs in your course of study @Saiinath

I can say that you can leave only elective subject as of now. If yet any changes are made in exemption rule we will let you know.

Hw
Can you mention Internal & External marks [best among all regular/supple exams till now] in DSP subject
Hello sir I have one backlog m3 internal 23 external 8 no chance for grace n secured 220 credits but exam cell they informed that regulations are revised is it what suddenly they informed yesterday no more info about it totally we are confused.....While we join btech they provided syllabus book with regulations

Ms (4-1) and ldic (3-1) I got internal (12) extrnal(23) I will apply for grace marks and I want to leave MS

Hw

Hello sir I have one backlog m3 internal 23 external 8 no chance for grace n secured 220 credits but exam cell they informed that regulations are revised is it what suddenly they informed yesterday no more info about it totally we are confused.....While we join btech they provided syllabus book with regulations
Revised Regulations are issued during 2015. we need to wait if yet any further notification is issued on exemption rule.

Sir in 5 th point it is mentioned that we can leave all the theory subjects including 1st yr ??
We are not responsible for data posted in other website. Ask that website people to show the official notification on it. Don't post other website fake info here. Those details are for R09 not for R13.

Revised Regulations are issued during 2015. we need to wait if yet any further notification is issued on exemption rule.
Sir if it is revised 2015 we came to know yesterday is it mistake of Clg? Then y provided syllabus book before joining we followed that book now revised means what sir?

Sir if it is revised 2015 we came to know yesterday is it mistake of Clg? Then y provided syllabus book before joining we followed that book now revised means what sir?
You should follow a genuine website inorder to know the all the updates time to time. any way if yet any changes are made in academic regulations we will inform you.

Does P&S 2-2 civil r13 come to theory subject or not

Its a theory subject. According to R13 regulations you can leave only 1 or 2 elective subjects under exemption rule.