regarding exemption of subjects

Vinay .B

sir my name is vinay, i hav 2 backlogs 1 is P&S 2-2 subjct and anthr 1 is PCS 4-2 subjct can i Exempt this 2 subjects.. pcs

Hello Vinay, Can you mention the following things

1. Whats your Regulation & Branch ?
2. Have your completed your B.Tech ?

Hello Sir my name is mirza khasim baig i have 1 backlog sir it is mathematics-1 (M1).
I come from R13 regulation and civil branch today 4-2 results were released and i passed in all subjects but i have 1 backlog that is m1
Sir can you tell me can i apply for exemption can i leave that subject if yes how to do Sir kindly mention the total procedure thank you

No you cant leave it. Can you mention your internal & external mark [Best external mark among all Regular/Supple till now you had written till now].

Hello sir. I am kartik and I am from ECE branch r13 regulation. I have 2 backlogs emtl in 2 2 and wcn in 4 2. Sir could u please help me with the info regarding exception and can I leave these subjects and when can I apply for exception

Can you mention your internal & external marks in 2-2 subject in which you have backlog [Best among all exams till now]

Hello Suresh, According R13 revised regulations you can't leave it. if yet any changes are made for we will let you know. Can you mention Internal & External [best mark among all regular/supple exams till now] in M1.

Sorry Kartik you cant apply for grace marks. if yet any changes are made in academic regulations we will inform you.

Hello sir I am Nagarjuna R13 CIVIL branch I have only 1 backlog that is P&S subject in 2-2semester I got best external marks is 15 and internal 20 can I leave this subject sir

No you cant apply for exemption according to revised regulations of R13. Since you dont have required marks you cant apply for grace marks. If yet any changes are made in academic regulations regarding exemption we will let you know.

Hello sir Rajan Kumar R13 batch ECE I had 2 backlogs i.e 3-2 sem DSP and 4-2 sem WCN can this both subjects for 8 cerdits.

Sir before 4-2 exams released a notification about 2 subjects exemption in that notification mentioned R13 students are leave a any 2 subjects like a 8 credits now you are telling can't apply for exemption .what about it Sir now..

Can you show the official notification of JNTUH. where such notification is issued.

Hello sir Rajan Kumar R13 batch ECE I had 2 backlogs i.e 3-2 sem DSP and 4-2 sem WCN can this both subjects for 8 cerdits.
Can you mention Internal & External marks [best among all regular/supple exams till now] in DSP subject