JNTUH R09 to R13

Riz

Sir, i am Latreal entry R09 student in yr 2016 i got promoted to 4th yr but my regulation changed to R13. Which regulation rules i have to follow bocz for excemption rule of 2 subjects and grace marks. Please do reply ASAP.
Thanks & Best Regards

Boss

Once contact your college exam cell regarding exemption of subjects for readmitted students.

Boss

Will try to get the info from my end if possible & will let you in 1 or 2 days. Till which year/semester you studied in R09 & from which year/semester did u study R13.

Riz

Will try to get the info from my end if possible & will let you in 1 or 2 days. Till which year/semester you studied in R09 & from which year/semester did u study R13.
Sir R09 till 3rd year 3-2 sem 2016 & 4th year /4-1 & 4-2/ 2016-17 R13

Riz

Sir R09 till 3rd year 3-2 sem 2016 & 4th year /4-1 & 4-2/ 2016-17 R13
Sir i got information from exam cell of our college that for R09 to R13 excemption of any two subjects not specific they are saying like for R13 only electives for both regulations any two subjects they said.

If you have further information in this regard do let update.

Thanks for helping hand

Updates4u

Once even find it out from students service counters at JNTUH. Can u ask your exam cell staff to show any official notification on this. In revised academic regulations it is clearly mentioned that you can leave elective subjects only.

Riz

Sir still i am waiting for your reply for my above concern
Kindly extend your helping hand

Boss

Contact students service counters at JNTUH to get the info for readmitted students.

Saiinath

Sir you said that we can add grace marks if we get 12(internal) and 23(external) but today I went to my clg can asked in examination branch about grace marks they are saying that you should have 14 compulsary in intrnals ...sir which is the right sir plzzz help me sirrr

Updates4u

Sir do you have email to contact them or any other source to get exact information
Plz waiting for your response
No one have the exact info on exemption for readmitted students. Only JNTUH staff can provide you the right info on it. Contact students service counters at JNTUH once.