JNTUH Procedure for Exemption

Sachit

I have Design Patterns(4-1) backlog. I would like to know can we exempt another subject including that one and what is the benefit if we exempt two of them. Would my percentage increase than that of before?
If I can then I would like to know the procedure and all the requirements needed to exempt the subjects.

Thank You

Boss

whats your branch & regulation ?

Q) How Exemption rule will be beneficial
Ans : This rule will be beneficial to increase the percentage (For those who cleared all subjects) & also to get the degree (For those students who failed in 1 or 2 subjects).

Q) How percentage will be calculated for the students who cleared all subjects & students who left/Exempt 1 or 2 subjects ?
Ans : Here are the below 3 cases how percentage will be calculated.
  1. If u cleared all subjects & secured 224 credits then the percentage will be calculated by excluding 2 elective subjects marks in which u secured least marks from 1 to 4 years (that is percentage will be calculated for best of 216 credits).
  2. If u leave 2 elective subjects (max of 8 credits) then percentage will be calculated for best of 216 (By leaving those 2 elective subjects in which u failed).
  3. If u leave 1 elective subject (which carries 4 credits) then percentage will be calculated for best of 216 (By leaving that 1 subject in which u failed & other subject in which you least secured least mark).
So by which the % will increase.

Sachit

Ok got that one and What is the procedure for applying for exemption.
Design Patterns 4-1 Semester R13 Regulation
I want to leave this subject, But you mentioned above that I can remove only elective subject and this does not come under that. But when I read the R13 regulation there it says check Table 1 for the subjects I cannot exclude. The above subject does not come under a Practical subject.

Boss

If DP is a backlog then you cant leave it since its not a elective subject. If yet any changes are made in academic regulations regarding exemption we will let you know.

Sachit

If DP is a backlog then you cant leave it since its not a elective subject. If yet any changes are made in academic regulations regarding exemption we will let you know.
Ok that is good, Let's leave that where it is. I would like to know the procedure for removing those elective subjects. Hypothetically you think i have them and answer them in that context.

Cherry

Iam r13 lateral entry student I have backlock management science can i leave this subject ...it is open elective or not please tell me

ravindra1524

Hi sir ,.
I belong to r13 regulation .LE (2014-17) I have failed in m3 can I leave that subject?? Please reply Asap. Thanks in advance.