Palamuru University UG I, III & V Semester Examination Notification - October 21

Guru

Palamuru University (PU) It is hereby notified to all the eligible B.A./B.Com./B.Sc./B.B.A./B.A.(L) (CBCS) Semester- I, III & V (Backlog) Examinations-2021 candidates of 2016-17, 2017-18 & 2018-19 admitted batch under CBCS that the schedule for the payment of examination fee and submission of the examination application forms (EAF) is as follows and the detailed time table will be notified later.

DescriptionsLast Date
Without Late Fee
Last Date
With late fee
of Rs. 200/-
To Students:
Payment of Examinations fee and submission
of Examination application forms at their
respective colleges.
02-11-202105-11-2021

Note:
1. The detail of Examination fee schedule is enclosed.

2. The exact date of commencement of the Examinations and detailed time table will be notified later (Exams will be scheduled tentatively from 15-11-2021 onwards) .

3. Not to collect the Exam fee from Blind, Physically Disabled, Deaf & Dumb students. A Xerox Copy of Medical Certificate confirming their status as Handicapped (minimum percentage of disability must be of 40%) must be attached to the Application forms. These Students Application forms should be submitted separately along with Separate Nominal Roll.

Palamuru University UG I, III & V Semester Examination Notification - October 21

Attachments

• UGI,III,VSEMESTEREXAMINATION NOTIFICATION.OCTOBER-21.pdf
    195 KB · Views: 71
Last edited by a moderator: