Palamuru University : Rescheduled UG (CBCS) I Semester Examinations Time Table - December 2016

Updates4u

Rescheduled UG (CBCS) I Semester Examinations Time Table - December 2016 [Updated on 14th Dec 2016]
http://www.palamuruuniversity.com/PDFs/UG RESCHEDULE SEMESTER-I EXAMINATION, DECEMBER-2016.pdf

NOTE :
1. Any omission or clash in the time table will be intimated to the C.O.E., P.U, immediately.

2. Candidates whose forms are rejected by the Examination Branch will not be considered. If any Candidate is found not eligible at a later stage his/her registration will be cancelled for this Examination.

3. The responsibility of obtaining correct question paper from the invigilator at the examination hall rests with the candidate. Answering a wrong question paper may lead to cancellation of results.

4. Mobile Phones, programmable calculators and other electronic gadgets are strictly not allowed into the Examination Hall..

5. Discrepancy if any in the above time table should be brought to the notice of C.O.E, Palamuru University within 3 days

6. Time : 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm

Last edited by a moderator: