OU UG (CBCS) I to VI Semester (Backlog and One-Time Chance) Examinations Notification - February/March 2023

Rahul

OU UG (CBCS) BA/B.Com/B.Sc/BBA & BSW I to VI-Semester (Backlog and One-Time Chance) Examinations Notification - February/March 2023

Osmania University

Osmania University - OU It is here by informed to all the concerned that, as per the decision of the Standing Committee of the Academic Senate Vide Letter No.875/Acad.I/2022, dated: 14.11.2022 the students of UG (CBCS) B.A/B.Com/B.Sc/BBA/BSW Semester I to VI Course who admitted in the academic year 2016 -2017 and 2017-2018 are permitted to clear their backlog papers after the stipulated period (i.e. within five years (3+2) ) by appearing in the ensuing examination with a penal fee of Rs.10,000/- per paper in addition to normal exam fee, as a one-time chance. The exams will be conducted tentatively in the month of February/ March, 2023.

The students who have appeared for VI-Semester in normal duration of the course but not crossed (5) years from the date of admission and intended to write backlog papers have to pay an amount of Rs.1000/- per paper, in addition to normal examination fee i.e., the students admitted during the academic year 2018-2019.

DescriptionLast Date Without Late FeeLast Date With a Late Fee of Rs. 500/-
To Students :
Payment of Examinations fee and submission of Examination application forms at their respective colleges
05-01-202307-01-2023 to 11-01-2023
To Colleges :
1 Pay the consolidated Examination fee through online payment option (Net Banking/RTGS option provided in online application) only.

2 Submission of E.A.F. online
06-01-202312-01-2023

OU UG (CBCS) BA/B.Com/B.Sc/BBA & BSW I to VI Semester (Backlog and One-Time Chance) Examinations Notification - February/March 2023
Download Official Notification Here

Note :
  • Tentatively the examinations will be conducted in the month of February/March 2023. The exact date of commencement of the Examinations and detailed time table will be notified in due course of time
  • Circular issued by OU on 05-12-2022

Attachments

• OU UG CBCS One Time Chance Exams Feb 2023.pdf
    283.7 KB · Views: 791
im a 2019-2022 batch student , do i too have to pay 1000 per subject for this exam?

or can I skip this one time chance and write my backlogs normally like previous year paying 1.4k₹ exam fees?.
also
why OU is asking this much fees ? many thousands of students and OU affilated government schools are from villages too where students cant afford paying this huges sums for fees, slapping this much fee amount on our faces is not fair.

Due to the pandemic we missed 80% of our academic offline classes of our graduation and we were left on our own to prepare for exams and due to external reasons didnt had chance to prepare well so it was difficult to give well in exams.

the scholarship sheme by government feels pretty
dull to us at this point. it takes 2 years to drop a single year scholarship into students bank account.
completed my 3rd year still havent received my 2nd year RTF and MTF.

I APOLOGISE FOR THIS RANT , this was just one of the thousand of voice of a student that go unheard.

These examinations are for students
  • who admitted in the academic year 2016 -2017 and 2017-2018 are permitted to clear their backlog papers after the stipulated period (i.e. within five years (3+2) ) Fee - penal fee of Rs.10,000/- per paper in addition to normal exam fee
  • the students admitted during the academic year 2018-2019. Fee - Rs.1000/- per paper, in addition to normal examination fee
  • For Backlog students it's normal examination fee like before

Hi
When is b.com one time chance exam if anyone know please reply I was doing job in uae I came to write exam I'm getting calls from my job plz reply

Last edited: