Osmania University ( OU ) UG (CBCS) B.Sc. ( Aviation / Aircraft Maintenance Mechanical ) I Semester Regular Examinations Results - May 2026
OU UG (CBCS) B.Sc. Aircraft Maintenance Mechanical I Semester Regular Examinations Results - May 2026
Check Result Here
OU UG (CBCS) B.Sc (Aviation) I Semester Regular Examinations Results - May 2026
Check Result Here
Join us for Osmania University (OU) Updates - WhatsApp Channel | Telegram Channel | Mobile App | Instagram | Twitter / X | Facebook
How to check your results:
1. Follow the above given URL
2. Enter 12 Digit "Hall Ticket Number". Example : 636423389002, 636423389005, 636423393003, 636423393001.
3. Hit "Submit" & you can view your result.
4. Save or Print it for future reference.
Note : Results Announced by Osmania University - OU on 28-09-2026.
OU UG (CBCS) B.Sc. Aircraft Maintenance Mechanical I Semester Regular Examinations Results - May 2026
Check Result Here
OU UG (CBCS) B.Sc (Aviation) I Semester Regular Examinations Results - May 2026
Check Result Here
Join us for Osmania University (OU) Updates - WhatsApp Channel | Telegram Channel | Mobile App | Instagram | Twitter / X | Facebook
How to check your results:
1. Follow the above given URL
2. Enter 12 Digit "Hall Ticket Number". Example : 636423389002, 636423389005, 636423393003, 636423393001.
3. Hit "Submit" & you can view your result.
4. Save or Print it for future reference.
Note : Results Announced by Osmania University - OU on 28-09-2026.