OU Submission of B.Ed / B.P.Ed / DP.Ed I and III Semester Regular Internal & Practical Marks - June/July 2022

Rahul

Osmania University (OU) All the principal are here by informed to submit B.Ed-I & III Semester Regular Examinations June/July - 2022 INTERNAL & PRACTICAL MARKS online through college login, and the same may be downloaded and submit to the Examination Branch duly signed by the principal concerned without fail on or before 25.06.2022

OU Submission of B.Ed I & III Semester (Regular) Internal & Practical Marks - June/July 2022

Osmania University (OU) All the principal are here by informed to submit B.P.Ed / D.P.Ed -I & III Semester Regular Examinations June/July - 2022 INTERNAL & PRACTICAL MARKS online through college login, and the same may be downloaded and submit to the Examination Branch duly signed by the principal concerned without fail on or before 25.06.2022

OU Submission of B.P.Ed & D.P.Ed I & III - Semester (Regular) Internal and Practical Marks - June/July 2022

Attachments

• OU Submission of B.Ed I & III Sem Internal & Practical Marks, JuneJuly-2022.pdf
    52 KB · Views: 27
  • OU Submission of B.P.Ed & D.P.Ed I & III - Sem Internal and Practical Marks - JuneJuly 2022.pdf
    53.1 KB · Views: 7