OU-PGRRCDE : MA / MSc OLD Syllabus Important Instructions to the Candidates - March 2018

Updates4u

M.A. (ENGLISH) PREVIOUS AND FINAL
The M.A. (English) Previous & Final back log candidates who have appeared in Annual, 2017 Examinations and earlier (whose hall ticket no. begins with 94-14-0000 and earlier batches) are allowed to appear as per Old syllabus in Annual, 2018 for Previous & Final as a last chance. The above mentioned batch candidates should compulsorily appear the Old syllabus papers only, failing which the result will be withheld or cancelled.

Final Year
Paper – I : 20th Century British Literature
Paper – II : American Literature
Paper – III: Common Wealth Literature
Paper – IV : Indian Writing in English
Paper – V : Modern Classics In Translation

Previous year
Paper – I: History, Structure & Description of English
Paper – II: Literature upto 17th Century
Paper – III: Literature of the 17th Century
Paper – IV: Literature of the 18th Century
Paper – V: Literature of the 19th Century

M.Sc. (MATHEMATICS) PREVIOUS AND FINAL
The M.Sc. (Maths) Previous & Final year of back log candidates who have appeared in Annual., 2017 Examinations and earlier (whose hall ticket no. begins with 94-05-0000 and earlier batches) are allowed to appear as per Old syllabus in Annual, 2018 & 2019 for Previous and Final as a last chance. The above mentioned batch candidates should compulsorily appear the Old syllabus papers only, failing which the result will be withheld or cancelled.

Previous Year
Paper – I : Algebra
Paper – II : Analysis
Paper – III: Special Functions & Partial Differential Equations & Complex Analysis
Paper – IV :Theory of Ordinary Differential Equations

Final Year
Paper – I : Topology & Functional Analysis
Paper – II : Measures and Integration
Paper – III: Analytic Number Theory
Paper – IV :Integral Transform, Integral Equations & Calculus of Variations

M.A. (POLITICAL SCIENCE) PREVIOUS AND FINAL
The M.A. (Political Science) Previous & Final year of back log candidates who have appeared in Annual., 2017 Examinations and earlier (whose hall ticket no. begins with 94-05-0000 and earlier batches) are allowed to appear as per Old syllabus in Annual, 2018 for Previous and Final as a last chance. The above mentioned batch candidates should compulsorily appear the Old syllabus papers only, failing which the result will be withheld or cancelled.

Previous Year
Paper – I : International Relations
Paper – II : Public Policy
Paper – III: Indian Government and Politics
Paper – IV : Indian Political Thought

Final Year
Paper – I : Western Political Thought
Paper – II : Political Sociology & Political Economy
Paper – III: Comparative Government and Politics
Paper – IV : Government and Politics in Andhra Pradesh

M.A. (ECONOMICS) PREVIOUS AND FINAL
The M.A. (Economics) Previous and Final year back log candidates who have appeared in Annual, 2017 Examinations and earlier (whose hall ticket no. begins with 94-08-0000 and earlier batches) are allowed to appear as per Old syllabus in Annual, 2018 for Previous and Final as a last chance. The above mentioned batch candidates should compulsorily appear the Old syllabus papers only, failing which the result will be withheld or cancelled.

Previous Year
Paper – I : Macro Theory of Distribution and Value
Paper – II : Theory of Income Determination & Monetary Policy (Macro Economics)
Paper – III: Neo Classical of Value and Distribution (Micro Economics)
Paper – IV : History of Political Economy
Paper – V : Statistics for Economists

Final Year
Paper – I : Theory of Development and Planning
Paper – II : Theory of Public Finance & Fiscal Policy
Paper – III: Structure and Dev. of Indian Economy Since 1950
Paper – IV : International Economics
Paper – V: Regional Economics

M.A. (TELUGU) PREVIOUS AND FINAL
The M.A. (Telugu) Previous and Final year back log candidates who have appeared in Annual, 2017 Examinations and earlier (whose hall ticket no. begins with 94-10-0000 and earlier batches) are allowed to appear as per Old syllabus in Annual, 2018 for Previous and Final as a last chance. The above mentioned batch candidates should compulsorily appear the Old syllabus papers only, failing which the result will be withheld or cancelled.

Previous Year
Paper – I : Prachina Telugu Sahityam, Prachina Sahitya Vikasam
Paper – II : Telugu Vyakaranamu and Bhashavikasamu (Bala Vyakaranam)
Paper – III: Sahitya Vimarshanalakaralu
Paper – IV : Functional Telugu

Final Year
Paper – I : Modern Telugu Literature & Evolution
Paper – II : Folk Literature
Paper – III: Sanskrit Texts and Grammar
Paper – IV : Non Fiction Prose Forms

M.A. (ENGLISH) FINAL
The M.A. ( English) Final Year back log candidates who have appeared in Annual, 2017 Examinations and earlier (whose hall ticket no. begins with 94-04-0000 and earlier batches) are allowed to appear as per Old syllabus in Annual, 2018 for Final as a last chance. The above mentioned batch candidates should compulsorily appear the Old syllabus papers only, failing which the result will be withheld or cancelled.

Final Year
Paper – I : The Romantic Age
Paper – II : The Victorian Age
Paper – III: Modern British Literature
Paper – IV : American Literature

Download Official Notification Here