OU-PGRRCDE : BA / B.Com / BBA Annual Examinations Notification - March/April 2019

Rahul

It is hereby notified to all the PGRRCDE students of (B.A/B.Com/B.B.A)Regular&Backlog candidates of I ,II & III years for Annual Examinations to be conducted in March/April 2019, the following is the schedule for the payment of examination fee and submission of examination application forms at their respective college.

For Students : Payment of Examinations fee and submission of Examination application forms at their respective colleges.
  • Without late fee : 12.02.2019
  • With late fee of Rs. 200/- : 16.02.2019
  • With late fee of Rs. 400/- : 23.02.2019

Fee Particulars : View Official Notification

Eligibility for Improvement :
a. The candidates are permitted to appear twice for part-I and part-II improvements during the period of 3 years from the date of completion of their degree(for the students who completed the course in Annual-2018).

b. For improvement of division under part-II the candidate has to either appear for all the papers of III year including Practicals or any number of optional papers of I and II year (who have not availed improvement chances earlier) along with all III year papers (compulsory) also.

Download Official Notification Here

Attachments

• OU PGRRCDE UG Notification Jan 2019.pdf
    246.2 KB · Views: 65