OU PG III, V Semester Examinations Notification - February 2023

Rahul

OU PG (MA/M.Com/M.Com.(IS)/MSW/M.SC./M.Lib.I.Sc/MJ&MC (CBCS) III-Semester (Regular) and M.Sc. Chemistry (5 Yrs. Int. Course) III & V-Semester (Regular) Examinations Notification - February 2023
Osmania University

Osmania University - OU It is hereby notified for information of all the REGULAR CANDIDATES of M.A./ M.Com./ M.Sc./ M.S.W./ M.Lib.I.SC./ MJ & MC (CBCS) of all the Campus, Constituent, Affiliated and O.U. P.G. District Colleges that the III-Semester (Regular and M.Sc. Chemistry (5 Yrs Integrated Course) offered at Nizam College that the III & V-Semester (Regular) Examinations are scheduled in the month of February, 2023. The detailed Time-Table will be notified in due course.

The last date for payment of Examination fee and submission of Examination application forms (EAF online) as shown below:-
DescriptionLast DateWith late fee of Rs. 300/-
To Students :
Payment of Examinations fee and submission of Examination application forms at their respective colleges
30-01-202306-02-2023
To Colleges :
1. Remittance of consolidated Examination fee to the Registrar Osmania University Exam Fee Fund A/c No. 52198262033

2. Submission of E.A.F. Online
31-01-202307-02-2023

OU PG (MA/M.Com/M.Com.(IS)/MSW/M.SC./M.Lib.I.Sc/MJ&MC (CBCS) III-Semester (Regular) and M.Sc. Chemistry (5 Yrs. Int. Course) III & V-Semester (Regular) Examinations Notification - February 2023
Download Official Notification Here

Note : Circular issued by OU on 11-01-2023

Attachments

• OU PG Exams Notification 2023.pdf
    274.5 KB · Views: 107