OU PG I, III Semester Examinations Notification - September 2022

Rahul

OU PG (MA/M.Com/M.Com.(IS)/MSW/M.SC./M.Lib.I.Sc/MJ&MC ) I & III Semesters (Backlog & Improvement) and M.Sc. Chemistry (5 Yrs. Int. Course) I,III,V,VII & IX-Semester (Backlog & Improvement) Examinations Notification - Sept 2022
Osmania University

Osmania University ( OU ) It is hereby notified, for information of all the Candidates of M.A. / M.Com. / M.Com.(IS) / M.S.W. / M.Sc. / M.Lib.I.Sc./ MJ&MC I & III-Semester (Backlog & Improvement) and M.Sc. Chemistry (5 Yrs. Int. Course) I, III, V, VII & IX-Semester (Backlog & Improvement) of all the Campus, Constituent, Affiliated & District P.G. Colleges, that the Examinations are commencing in the Month of September, 2022. The Detailed Time-Table will be notified in due course.

This is the last chance for appearing for the backlog examinations who were admitted during the Academic Year 2018-2019 (i.e. 18 Batch with college code) respectively.

The payment of examination fee and submission of examination application forms is as follows :- For Students - Payment of Examination Fee and Submission of EAF at their respective colleges :
  • Without Late Fee : 12.09.2022
  • With late fee of Rs.300/- : 15.09.2022

OU PG (MA/M.Com/M.Com.(IS)/MSW/M.SC./M.Lib.I.Sc/MJ&MC ) I & III Semesters (Backlog & Improvement) and M.Sc. Chemistry (5 Yrs. Int. Course) I,III,V,VII & IX-Semester (Backlog & Improvement) Examinations Notification - Sept 2022
Download Notification Here

Note : Circular issued by Osmania University - OU on 03-09-2022

Attachments

• OU PG Exams Notification 2022.pdf
    255 KB · Views: 134
Last edited: