OU It is informed to all the concerned that the B.E. AICTE - II & IV Semester (Backlog), III Semester (Main & Backlog), V Semester (Main); CBCS - I, II, III, IV, V & VI (Backlog); NON CBCS I Year, II/I, (Backlog) examinations which were scheduled in March/April, 2021 are pending due to COVID - 19 and subsequent lockdown, are now re-scheduled form 05-07-2021.
- The detailed Time-Tables are available in O.U. Website: https://www.osmania.ac.in (or) PG 3rd Semester | PG 4th Semester
- There is no change in the examination centres constituted earlier.
- Students have to bring the same Hall Tickets which were issued earlier to appear for the above examinations.
- More internal choice is given in the question paper accordingly more weightage of marks is given due to COVID-19 pandemic for the academic year 2020-2021 only.
- All the Chief Superintendents of Examination Centers have to strictly follow the COVID-19 Protocols and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) issued by the MHRD/State Government in conducting of Examinations.
- All the Principals are requested to bring it to the notice of the students.
- All the Principals and Students are requested to cooperate in conducting examinations smoothly and fairly.