OU : OE, PDC (2-Year Course) & BA (Languages) (3 YDC) Supplementary Exams Notification - Sept 2017

Boss

It is hereby notified for the information of all concerned that the Osmania Entrance, Pre-Degree-Course I & II Yr (2-Year Course) & B.A.(Languages) I, II & III year (3 YDC) Supplementary Examinations for Backlog Candidates Including Centre for Distance Education (CDE) courses i.e., B.A.(Languages)-I, II year & III Year (3 YDC) exams are scheduled during the month of September 2017. The detailed Time-Table and Examination Centers will be notified later.

For Students : Payment of Examinations fee and submission of Examination application forms at their respective colleges.
  • Without late fee : 17-08-2017
  • With late fee of Rs. 200/- : 24-08-2017

EXAMINATION FEE PARTICULARS:
1. OSMANIA ENTRANCE
  • FOR ALL PAPERS : Rs.805/- +Rs. 50/- (For Memo) = Total Fee of Rs.855/-
  • FOR ONE OR TWO PAPERS : Rs.595/- + 50/-(For Memo) = Total Fee of Rs.645/-
  • IMPROVEMENT PER PAPER : Rs.300/- + 50/- For Memo

2. PRE-DEGREE-COURSE
  • FOR ALL PAPERS I / II YEAR …Rs.805/- +Rs.50/- (For Memo) = Total Fee of Rs.855/-
  • FOR ONE OR TWO PAPERS Rs.595/- +50/- (For Memo) = Total Fee of Rs.645/-

3. B.A.[LANGUAGES]
  • FOR ALL PAPERS I / II / III YEAR : Rs.655/- +Rs.50/- (For Memo) = Total Fee of Rs.705/-
  • FOR ONE OR TWO PAPERS Rs.460/- + 50/- (For Memo) = Total Fee of Rs.510/-

Note :
1. As per the Rules of the University, candidates are admitted to Osmania Entrance, Pre-Degree-Course & B.A.(Languages courses must complete the course of study as duly registered candidates in double the duration of the course. They are however, eligible to clear the backlog papers, if any, for which they have to pay a special examination fee of Rs.1000/- per paper in addition to the normal examination fees, within next two (2) years immediately after the prescribed period of study (i.e. double the duration of the course).

2. The Students are advised to enclose the photo copies of their previous examination memorandum of marks duly attested by the college principal concerned along with the examination application forms.

3. Candidates who have applied for Revaluation also have to pay the examination fee as per the above schedule without waiting for the results of Revaluation as the case may be.

4. The Candidates who are appearing for improvement must clearly and mention on their Application form as FOR IMPROVEMENT otherwise, their application forms will not be considered for Improvement as per the existing norms.

Download Official Notification Here