OU MBA I, II, III, IV Semester Examinations Notification - Sept/Oct 2022

Rahul

Osmania University (OU) MBA (CBCS) II & IV Sem (Regular, Backlog & Improvement) and I & III Semester (Backlog & Improvement) Examinations Notification - Sep/Oct 2022

osmania university

Osmania University (OU) It is hereby notified that the Examinations of M.B.A. (CBCS) II & IV-Semester (Regular, Backlog & Improvement) and I & III-Semester (Backlog & Improvement) pertaining to the candidates of University & Affiliated Colleges including PG Colleges (Districts), O.U. scheduled during the months of Aug/Sep/Oct 2022 . The detailed Time-Table will be notified separately in due course. PAPER-WISE IMPROVEMENT IS PERMISSIBLE IN THE NEXT IMMEDIATE EXAMINATION ONLY.

This is the last chance for appearing for the backlog examinations who were admitted during the Academic Year 2018-2019 (i.e. 18 Batch with college code).

SCHEDULE OF EXAMINATION FEE :
1. Fee for all Papers Rs.3090 +100 = 3190/- (Memorandum of Marks)

2. Fee upto Two Papers Rs.1130+100 = 1230/- (Memorandum of Marks)

3. Provisional Certificate & Consolidated Memo of Marks Rs.150+600 = 750/- ( IV-Semester Students only) (IV-Semester students have to pay Rs.750/- along with Examination fee for Provisional Certificate & Consolidated Memo)

The payment of examination fee and submission of examination application forms is as follows - Payment of Examination fee and submission of Examination application forms at their respective colleges
  • Without Late Fee : 28.07.2022
  • With late fee of Rs.300/- : 04.08.2022
OU MBA (CBCS) II & IV Sem (Regular, Backlog & Improvement) and I & III Semester (Backlog & Improvement) Examinations Notification - Sep/Oct 2022
Download Official Notification Here

Attachments

• OU MBA Exams Notificataion 06072022.pdf
    266.4 KB · Views: 180