OU MBA (Evening) I, II Semester Regular, Backlog & Improvement Examinations Notification - October 2023

Rahul

Osmania University MBA (Evening) II Semester (Regular) and I Sem (Backlog & Improvement) Examinations Notification - October 2023

Osmania University

Osmania University - OU It is hereby notified that the Examinations of M.B.A. (Evening) II-Semester (Regular) and I-Semester (Backlog & Improvement) pertaining to the candidates of University & Affiliated Colleges including PG Colleges (Districts), O.U. scheduled months of October, 2023 . The detailed Time-Table will be notified separately in due course. PAPER-WISE IMPROVEMENT IS PERMISSIBLE IN THE NEXT IMMEDIATE EXAMINATION ONLY.

The last date for payment of Examination fee and submission of Examination application forms (EAF online) as shown below:-
DescriptionLast Date Without Late FeeLast Date With Late Fee of Rs. 300/-
To Students :
Payment of Examinations fee and submission of Examination application forms at their respective colleges
21-09-202325.09.2023
To Colleges :
1. Pay the consolidated Examination fee through online payment option (Net Banking/RTGS option provided in online application only.

2. Submission of E.A.F. Online
22-09-202326.09.2023

Examination Fee :
1. Fee for all Papers = Rs. 3400+100 = 3500/- (Memorandum of Marks)
2. Fee Upto Two Papers = Rs. 1240+100 = 1340/- (Memorandum of Marks)

The students are advised to enclose Xerox copies of their qualifying examination certificate copies duly attested by the College Principal concerned.

The Blind, Physically Disabled, Deaf & Dumb students (who have 40% of minimum Disability) need not to pay Examination Fee as per O.0 Order No. 1555/228/2007-08/Budget-V, dated: 25-03-2008. A Xerox Copy of Medical Certificate must be attached to the EAF.

Osmania University MBA (Evening) II Semester (Regular) and I Sem (Backlog & Improvement) Examinations Notification - October 2023
Download Official Notification Here

Note : Circular issued by OU on 12-09-2023

Attachments

• OU MBA EVNG Exams Notification 2023.pdf
    231.8 KB · Views: 6