OU MBA (Day) I Semester - 1st Internal Examinations Are Scheduled From 5th to 9th October 2026

Osmania University ( OU ) MBA (Day) I Semester - 1st Internal Examinations Are Scheduled From 5th to 9th October 2026



Osmania University - OU You are informed to conduct the 1st Internal Examination from 05th October to 09th October, 2026 as per the following instructions :

Note: The Internal Exam should be conducted for Two or Three subjects per day during the class hours.

New Pattern for the Internal Exam :
S.No2nd Internal Assessment (10 Marks)
110 Multiple Choice Question each 1/2 mark (10 x1/2) = 5 Marks
2Pattern to be chosen from the basket of options provided below = 5 Marks

Note : Basket of Internal Assessment paper options
  1. Fill in the blanks questions
  2. Match the following
  3. Management quiz (Written)
  4. Case study
  5. Short answer questions
PLEASE TREAT THIS, AS MOST IMPORTANT.

Osmania University ( OU ) MBA (Day) I Semester - 1st Internal Examinations Are Scheduled From 5th to 9th October 2026
Download Link - 1 | Download Link - 2 | Instagram

Note : Circular issued by OU on 28-09-2026
 

Attachments