OU M.Sc (Audiology), M.Sc (Speech Language Pathology) & MASLP I, II, III, IV Semester Examinations Notification - December 2022

Rahul

OU M.Sc (Audiology), M.Sc (Speech Language Pathology) & MASLP II & IV - Semester (Regular) and I,II,III & IV (Backlog & Improvement) Examinations Notification - December 2022
Osmania University

Osmania University - OU It is hereby notified for information of all the REGULAR CANDIDATES of M.Sc. (Audiology), M.Sc. (Speech Language Pathology) that the II & IV-Semester (Regular, Backlog & Improvement) and I & III-Semester (Backlog & Improvement) offered at Aliyavajung National Institute for the Hearing Handicapped and Helen Kellar Institute of Research Rehabilitation for the Disabled children and MASLP II & IV-Semester (Regular, Backlog & Improvement) and I & III-Semester (Backlog & Improvement) offered at Sweekar Rehabilitation Institute for Handicapped Examinations are scheduled in the month of December, 2022. The detailed Time-Table will be notified in due course.

The payment of examination fee and submission of Examination Application Forms (EAF) is as follows : -
DescriptionLast Date
Without Late Fee
Last Date
With Late Fee of Rs. 300/-
To Students :
Payment of Examinations fee and submission of Examination application forms at their respective colleges
05-12-202208-12-2022
To Colleges :
1 Pay the consolidated Examination fee through online payment option (Net Banking/RTGS option provided in online application) only.

2 Submission of E.A.F. online
06-12-202209-12-2022

OU M.Sc (Audiology), M.Sc (Speech Language Pathology) & MASLP II & IV - Semester (Regular) and I,II,III & IV (Backlog & Improvement) Examinations Notification - December 2022
Download Official Notification Here

Note : Circular issued by Osmania University - OU on 22-11-2022

Attachments

• OU Notification 22112022.pdf
    257.7 KB · Views: 2