Osmania University ( OU ) M.Phil in Rehabillitation Psychology I Year, Part-1 (Regular & Backlog) Examinations Notification - September/October 2026
Osmania University - OU It is hereby notified for the information of all concerned, that the M.Phil In Rehabilitation Psychology I-Year, Part-I (Regular & Backlog Examinations) will be conducted in the month of Sep/Oct- 2026. The detailed Time-Table and examination centre will be notified in due course. The schedule for payment of Examination fee and submission of Application forms duly completed in all respects at the Office of the Concerned College are shown below:
Following is the schedule for payment of examination fee and submission of examination application forms at the Office of the concerned Principals of respective Colleges.
Fee Particulars :
Note :
1. The Principals/ Directors are requested to inform the candidates that the examination fee & application forms will not be accepted after the due date.
2. Principals are requested not to forward/ submit the EAF of Not Eligible Candidates. The results of Not Eligible candidates will be cancelled at any stage, if they write the examination
Osmania University ( OU ) M.Phil in Rehabillitation Psychology I Year, Part-1 (Regular & Backlog) Examinations Notification - September/October 2026
Download Link - 1 | Download Link - 2 | Instagram
Note : Circular issued by OU on 16-09-2026
Osmania University - OU It is hereby notified for the information of all concerned, that the M.Phil In Rehabilitation Psychology I-Year, Part-I (Regular & Backlog Examinations) will be conducted in the month of Sep/Oct- 2026. The detailed Time-Table and examination centre will be notified in due course. The schedule for payment of Examination fee and submission of Application forms duly completed in all respects at the Office of the Concerned College are shown below:
Following is the schedule for payment of examination fee and submission of examination application forms at the Office of the concerned Principals of respective Colleges.
| Description | Last Dates Without Late Fee |
|---|---|
| To Students : Payment of Examinations fee and submission of Examination application forms at their respective colleges | 24-09-2026 |
| To Colleges : 1. Pay the consolidated Examination fee through online payment option (Net Banking/RTGS option provided in online application) only. 2. Submission of E.A.F. online | 25-09-026 |
Fee Particulars :
| Fee Structure | Fee Details |
|---|---|
| I Year (Part - I) Regular | Rs. 2345/- Examination fee + Rs.150/- Memo of Marks Charges + Rs.500/- (Processing Fee) + Rs. 100/- Biometric fee = Total fee is Rs. 3095/- |
| I Year (Part - I) Backlog | Rs. 2345/- Examination fee + Rs.150/- Memo of Marks Charges = Total fee is Rs. 2495/- |
Note :
1. The Principals/ Directors are requested to inform the candidates that the examination fee & application forms will not be accepted after the due date.
2. Principals are requested not to forward/ submit the EAF of Not Eligible Candidates. The results of Not Eligible candidates will be cancelled at any stage, if they write the examination
Osmania University ( OU ) M.Phil in Rehabillitation Psychology I Year, Part-1 (Regular & Backlog) Examinations Notification - September/October 2026
Download Link - 1 | Download Link - 2 | Instagram
Note : Circular issued by OU on 16-09-2026