OU M.E / M.Tech. I, II, III Semesters Examinations Notification - September 2022

Rahul

Osmania University - OU M.E/M.Tech. (AICTE) II Semester (Main & Re-Registered), and I & III-Semesters (Makeup) Examinations Notification - September 2022

Osmania University

Osmania University - OU It is hereby notified for the information of all the concerned that the M.E./M-Tech. (AICTE) II-Semester (Main & Re-Registered Students), I-Semester (Makeup) & Ill-Semester (Makeup) for All Branches academic year 2021-2022 examinations. The Examinations are commencing from 27-09-2022 on wards and the detailed time table will be issued in due course.

Following is the schedule for payment of examination fee and submission of examination application forms (EAF)
DescriptionLast Date Without Late FeeLast Date With Late Fee of Rs. 500/-
To Students :
Payment of Examinations fee and submission of Examination application forms at their respective colleges
20-09-202222-09-2022
To Colleges :
1 Pay the consolidated Examination fee through online payment option (Net Banking/RTGS option provided in online application) only.
2 Submission of E.A.F. online
24-09-2022-

Fee Particulars :
For Regular Students :
1. For each semester pay : Rs. 2,200/-

For Backlog Students :
1. Examination up to 4 papers in a semester : Rs.1,350/-
2. Above 4 paper per the semester : Rs. 2,200/-

Note : All the M.E./M-Tech. (AICTE) II-Semester (For only Regular) Students has to pay an additional amount of Rs. 100/- extra along with their main exam fees for O.U. Aadhaar Based Biometric Attendance System (ABAS) and SMS invoice Charges.

Osmania University - OU M.E/M.Tech. (AICTE) II Semester (Main & Re-Registered), and I & III-Semesters (Makeup) Examinations Notification - September 2022
Download Official Notification Here

Note : Circular issued by Osmania University - OU on 15-09-2022

Attachments

• ou me mtech notification 17092022.pdf
    186.5 KB · Views: 18