OU BBA & BBA (Business Analytics) (CBCS) I Semester Regular Examinations Time Table - February 2023

Rahul

OU BBA & BBA (Business Analytics) (CBCS) I Semester Regular Examinations Time Table - February 2023
Osmania University

Download Time Table Here

Note :
  • Examinations are scheduled from 11.02.2023 to 22.02.2023
  • Examination Time : 02.00 PM to 05.00 PM
  • Strictly follow COVID-19 Guidelines issued by UGC
  • Any omissions or clash may be intimated to the Controller of Examinations, O.U. Immediately
  • Time Table issued by Osmania University - OU on 30-01-2023
  • All the Chief Superintendents of Examination Centers have to strictly follow the COVID-19 protocols and Standard Operating Procedures(SOl)issued by MHRD/State Government in conducting of examinations.
  • Any Omission or clash may be intimated to The Controller of Examinations, O.U. immediately on receipt of the Time Table.
  • The Candidates whose forms are rejected by the Examination Branch will not be examined. If any Candidate is found not eligible at a later stage his/her registration will be cancelled for this Examination.
  • The Candidates must write the Examination in allotted centers only. The College Principals/Chief Superintendents should not allow other center candidates under any circumstances.
  • Cell Phones & Programmable Calculators are strictly not allowed into the Examination Hall.
  • The Candidates responsible for obtaining correct question paper as per Hall Ticket from the Invigilator at the Examinations. Answering a wrong Question paper may leads to Cancellation of Results.

Attachments

• OU BBA Time Table Jan 2023.pdf
    90.9 KB · Views: 91