OU B.Pharmacy (PCI, CBCS, Non-CBCS) Examinations Notification - Oct/Nov 2022

Rahul

OU B.Pharmacy (PCI, CBCS, Non-CBCS) Examinations Notification - October/November-2022
Osmania University

Osmania University - OU It is hereby notified for the information of all the concerned that the B.Pharmacy (PCI) II-Sem. (Main & Backlog), I-Sem. (Backlog), B.Pharmacy (CBCS) II-Sem., I-Sem. (Backlog) & B.Pharmacy (Non-CBCS) I-Year (Backlog) Examinations will be conducted in the month of October/November - 2022.

It is hereby notified for the information of all the concerned that the B.Pharmacy (PCI) II-Sem. (Main & Backlog), 1-Sem. (Backlog), B.Pharmacy (CBCS) II-Sem., I-Sem. (Backlog) & B.Pharmacy (Non-CBCS) I-Year (Backlog) Examinations will be conducted in the month of October/November - 2022.

It is hereby notified for the information of all the concerned that the B Pharmacy (PCI & CBCS) VIII Semester and B.Pharmacy (NONCBCS) IV Year II - Sem. (Makeup) Examinations will be conducted in the month of October/November 2022. The detailed Time-Table will be issued in due course.

The detailed Time-Table will be issued in due course. Following is the schedule for payment of examination fee and submission of examination application forms at the Office of the concerned Principal of respective Colleges
DescriptionLast Date
Without Late Fee
To Students :
Payment of Examinations fee and submission of Examination application forms at their respective colleges
26-10-2022
To Colleges :
1 Pay the consolidated Examination fee through online payment option (Net Banking/RTGS option provided in online application) only.

2 Submission of E.A.F. online
27-10-2022

Fee Particulars : Rs. 1600/- [For one or more papers]

OU B.Pharmacy (PCI & CBCS) VIII Semester and B.Pharmacy (Non-CBCS) IV Year II-Sem (Makeup) Examinations Notification - October/November-2022
Download Official Notification Here

OU B.Pharmacy (PCI) IV-Sem (Main & Backlog) III-Sem (Backlog) and B.Pharmacy(CBCS) III & IV-Sem (Backlog) & (Non-CBCS) II-Year I-Sem II Year II-Sem (Backlog) Examinations Notification - October/November-2022

OU B.Pharmacy (PCI)II-Sem (Main & Backlog) I-Sem (Backlog) and B.Pharmacy(CBCS) I & II-Sem (Backlog) & Non-CBCS I-Year (Backlog) Examinations Notification - October/November-2022

Note : Circular issued by Osmania University - OU on 18-10-2022

Attachments

• ou b.pharmacy 8th sem 18102022.pdf
    161.8 KB · Views: 71
  • ou bpharmacy 4th sem 18102022.pdf
    212.3 KB · Views: 184
  • ou bpharmacy 18102022.pdf
    207.5 KB · Views: 92