OU B.Ed I, II, III, IV Semester Examinations Notification - Oct/Nov 2022

Rahul

Osmania University - OU Bachelor of Education II & IV-Semester (Regular) and I,II,III & IV Semester (Backlog & Improvement) Examinations Notification - October/November-2022

Osmania University

Osmania University - OU It is hereby notified for the information of all concerned, that the Bachelor of Education II-Semester and IV-Semester Regular and I,II,III and IV semester Backlog and improvement Examinations for the Academic Year 2021-2023 will be conducted in the month of October/November 2022. The detailed Time-Table and examination centre will be notified in due course. PAPER-WISE IMPROVEMENT IS PERMISSIBLE IN THE NEXT IMMEDIATE EXAMINATION ONLY.

The last date for payment of Examination fee and submission of Application forms is as follows:
DescriptionLast Date Without Late FeeLast Date With Late Fee of Rs. 200/-
To Students :
Payment of Examinations fee and submission of Examination application forms at their respective colleges
03-10-202210-10-2022
To Colleges :
1 Pay the consolidated Examination fee through online payment option (Net Banking/RTGS option provided in online application) only.

2 Submission of E.A.F. online
11-10-202214-10-2022

Fee Particulars : Check Examination Notification

Osmania University - OU Bachelor of Education II & IV-Semester (Regular) and I,II,III & IV Semester (Backlog & Improvement) Examinations Notification - October/November-2022
Download Official Notification Here

Note : Circular issued by Osmania University - OU on 21-09-2022

Attachments

• OU BED EXAMS NOTIFICATION Oct 2022.pdf
    320.5 KB · Views: 80