Notification for Admission into B.Tech/B.Tech(IDP)/M.Tech/M.Pharm/BBA(DataAnalytics)/MBA/MCA/M.Sc/ Ph.D Courses for the Academic Year 2023-2024 - DUFR

JNTUH Notification for Admission into B.Tech/B.Tech(IDP)/M.Tech/M.Pharm/BBA(DataAnalytics)/MBA/MCA/M.Sc/ Ph.D Courses for the Academic Year 2023-2024 - DUFR

JNTUH%20(2).webp

JNTU-Hyderabad ( JNTUH ) Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission into B.Tech./ B.Tech(IDP)/ BBA(Data Analytics)/M.Tech/ M.Pharm/MBA/ MCA/ M.Sc/ Ph.D courses offered by JNT University Hyderabad, Kukatpally, Hyderabad - 500 085 for the Academic Year 2023-2024. Eligibility Criteria, the format of application, general instructions and important information to candidates are available on the University website www.jntuh.ac.in/ www.jntuhdufr.com Interested candidates can download the application form from the website or apply through online application available on the University website. The filled in application form along with all necessary documents (in A4 Size) and a crossed Demand Draft drawn from any Nationalized Bank for Rs. 1000/- (Rupees one thousand only) in favour of “THE REGISTRAR (UFR account) JNT UNIVERSITY HYDERABAD”, payable at Hyderabad, should reach the “Director, University Foreign Relations, 2nd Floor, Administrative Building, JNTUH, Kukatpally, Hyderabad - 500 085”.

Important Dates :
  • DATE OF COMMENCEMENT OF UG& PG APPLICATIONS : 15th ARIL, 2023
  • LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF UG APPLICATIONS : 15th JUNE, 2023
  • LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF PG APPLICATIONS : 15th AUGUST, 2023

JNTUH Notification for Admission into B.Tech/B.Tech(IDP)/M.Tech/M.Pharm/BBA(DataAnalytics)/MBA/MCA/M.Sc/ Ph.D Courses for the Academic Year 2023-2024 - DUFR
Download Official Notification Here

JNTUH Application form for NRI 2023-24 - DUFR

JNTUH Application form for CIWG 2023-24 - DUFR

JNTUH Application form for PIO 2023-24 - DUFR

JNTUH Application form for FN 2023-24 - DUFR

Note : Circular issued by JNTUH on 15-04-2023

Attachments

• notification_ug_pg_2022_23.pdf
    261.5 KB · Views: 115
  • DUFR_Broucher_2023_FN.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 15
  • DUFR_Broucher_2023_PIO.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 10
  • DUFR_Broucher_2023_CIWG.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 8
  • DUFR_Broucher_2023_NRI.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 19
I have two subjects left and in one subject i got
R16
Internal-10
External-26
Total-36
Am i eligible to apply to grace marks

hi rahul bro when the pc and cmm will generate for readmitted students. i have applied grace marks and exemption. i have applied on jan 18. still now no update from parent college. please tell me you have any update regarding pc certificate. in online student service portal there is no any update regarding the pc and cmm still now not generated in this potal. In R18 all sub cleared. in R16 two baclogs are there. so i have applied one for grace other for exemption the pc and cmm will come or not.

Replied to your query before i think so. Please go through your previous posts & replies.

Have you verified whether you are eligible for grace marks & exemption too ?

Replied to your query before i think so. Please go through your previous posts & replies.

Have you verified whether you are eligible for grace marks & exemption too ?
yes i am eligible for grace marks and exemption. in my parent college said 45 days the pc and cmm will come. But still now i did not receive my pc and cmm. its already 4 months completed.

ok still how many days have to wait rahul bro.
No one can give the date or time regarding the memos. we need to wait until JNTUH issues them.

Hi bro
Any way to check the biometric attendance percentage
Any site
No we can't track the attendance percentage through online. Every month it's college responsibility to display the monthly attendance in college notice board.

Be in touch with your college exam cell staff they will inform once the memos are dispatched by JNTUH. Please note i said expected date not the exact date.
generate the memos as soon as possible. In my parent clg not giving correct information.

hi rahul bro . i have applied on january 18 . for grace and exception. its nearly 4 months completed . now its starting 5 month. still how may days we have to wait . we are loosing our job in placement due to certificates. pls solve our problem as soon as possible.