B.Li.Sc I & II Semester (Backlog) Examinations Time Table - May 2019
- Time: 2.00 PM to 5.00 PM
- Any omission or clash in the timetable shall be informed to the COE, MGU immediately.
- The candidates whose forms are rejected by the Examination Branch should not be examined and if any candidate is found not eligible at the later stage his/her registration will be cancelled for this exam. Any omission or clash may be intimated to the Controller of Examinations, MGU, immediately on the receipt of the Time Table.
- Cell phones and Programmable calculators are strictly not allowed into the Examination hall
- The responsibility of obtaining correct question paper from the invigilator at the Examination Hall rests with candidate. Answering a wrong Question paper may lead to Cancellation of Result.
- The candidate have to carry the college identity and along with their Hall Ticket during the Examination.