MG University : B.Tech 2-1,2-2,3-1 Sem (Regular/Backlog) Examinations Notification - Nov/Dec 2015

Rahul

It is hereby notified for information of all the Regular candidates of the Campus College B.Tech II Year I-Semester (Regular/Backlog) & III Year I- Semester (Regular) and B.Tech II Year II Semester (Only Backlog) Examinations are scheduled in the month of November/December, 2015. The detailed Time- Table will be notified in due course.

The schedule for payment of examination fee and submission of examination application forms at the respective college is given below:-
  • Last date for payment of examination fee With-out late fee and submission of Examination forms at the respective Colleges : 23.11.2015 (Monday)
  • Last date for payment of examination fee With a late fee of Rs. 200/- and submission of Examination application forms at the respective Colleges : 26.11.2015 (Thursday)
DETAILS OF EXAMINATION FEE:-
  • Without Late Fee : Rs. 1100/-
  • With a Late Fee : Rs. 1300/-
Note :
1. The candidates of II Year I Semester and III Year I semester must enclose their Concerned Semester online memorandum of marks of July, 2015 Examination along with properly filled in Examination Forms.

2. ALL THE REGULAR CANDIDATES OF III YEAR I SEMESTER AND II YEAR I SEMESTER SHOULD SUBMIT THEIR EXAMINTION FORMS THROUGH ONLINE ONLY. ALONG WITH ONE HARD COPY WHICH IS COMPULSORY.

3. B.Tech II Year II Semester Students if they complete the backlogs only will be allowed to write III Year II Semester Examinations.

Official Notification @ http://downloads.universityupdates.in/5DW