MG University : B.Ed & B.Ed (Special Edu) II Semester Examinations Notification - August 2016

Boss

It is hereby notified for the information of all concerned that the B.Ed. & Special B.Ed. I-Year II Semester Examinations for the Academic Year 2015-16 candidates can appear Theory along with Practical Examination under the Jurisdiction of this University which will be held in the month of September, 2016.

The Time-Table will be issued in due course. The schedule for payment of Examination fee and submission of Examination Application forms, duly completed in all respects at the Office of the Principals of the concerned College(s) are shown below:

To Students : Payment of Examinations fee and submission of Examination application forms at their respective colleges.
  • Without late fee : 16-08-2016
  • With late fee of Rs.200/- : 22-08-2016
Examination Fee Structure: The Prescribed Examination fee is Rs.900 + Rs.60/- (Memorandum of Marks) i.e., Total fee of Rs.960/-

Note:
1. Please do not collect the Exam Fee from Blind, Physically Disabled, Deaf & Dumb students as per O.U Order No. 1555/228/2007-08/Budget-V, dated: 25-03-2008. A Xerox Copy of Medical Certificate confirming their status as Handicapped (minimum percentage of disability must be of 40%) must be attached to the Application forms. Blind, Physically Disabled, Deaf & Dumb Students Application forms should be submitted separately along with Separate Nominal Roll.

2. No application will be accepted after the last date of submission from any college and also honored direction from any corner

3. ALL THE REGULAR CANDIDATES OF II- SEMESTER (ADMITTED DURING THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2015-2016) SHOULD SUBMIT THEIR EXAMINTION FORMS THROUGH ONLINE ONLY. FURTHER PRINCIPALS ARE REQUESTS TO SUBMIT THE HARDCOPY WHCH IS MANDATORY.

4. The candidates of II- Semester (Regular )must enclose their I- Semester online memorandum of marks of March, 2016 Examination along with properly filled in Examination Forms

Download Official Notification Here